short story: prostitute on a space station, possibly published in analog years ago.

franciscoserret

I'm looking for a short story about a prostitute sent to a space station to keep the project manager happy. He asked for her because he wanted revenge on the crew of the space station who hurt his feelings - he's weird, but an effective genius. The CEO of the business is too smart for that, so he entailed the hooker so she couldn't work her stuff on anyone but the project manager. After an argument, he starts to teach her how things work. Eventually this results in her saving his life when a work sled blows up with them on it; they fall in love and live happily ever after.
sound familiar?

You said the hooker couldn't work her stuff on anyone but the project manager. Is this just the normal feminine wiles, or some more psychic power??

You said the hooker couldn't work her stuff on anyone but the project manager. Is this just the normal feminine wiles, or some more psychic power??
i said he 'entailed the hooker so she couldn't...". it's a contractual arrangement so that she would not be paid if she violated the contract. it's a real estate term that means a property is constrained as to how ownership is transferred, or, more properly, who ownership is transferred to, either by sale or inheritance. I just appropriated it here.
if you meant "work her wile" I meant that the CEO specifically didn't want her sleeping with anyone but the PM. He was not requiring her to sleep with the PM, but her only permissible relationship was with the PM.