I wondered about the three red lights on what was supposed to be a stealthy reconnaissance device -- cameras? They reminded me of those blinking lights and beeps which seem to come with explosive charges being planted by a special ops team.That scouting bot is amazing. Not only it's anonymous, meaning it carries propulsion, scanners, AI and energy storage in a shell size of an egg, it can also holoproject its finding as we have seen drones doing it in Darpa's SubTerrain challenge. The idea for that challenge came from the Prometheus scanners and in BoBF we see the ultra technology working as intended.
His revenge strafing got a nod of respect from Fennec. She may have been convinced that his time with the Tuskens hadn't made him quite as soft as she thought.I loved the bikers. Boba did not give them any quarter as he slaughtered them ruthlessly, with no mercy in any of his action.
His revenge strafing got a nod of respect from Fennec. She may have been convinced that his time with the Tuskens hadn't made him quite as soft as she thought.
Sure it reminds me of many things. Mainly of that massive imperial spy droid that has been menace in so many games even though its size of a barn door. But what I meant with anonymous, was autonomous. Fennec didn't guide it, it found its own way inside and back to its master.I wondered about the three red lights on what was supposed to be a stealthy reconnaissance device -- cameras? They reminded me of those blinking lights and beeps which seem to come with explosive charges being planted by a special ops team.
Okay, a few questions:
- First of all, the timeline. It felt like Boba only spent a fortnight or so amongst the Tusken Raiders, but now he states that it's been years between the time he was gobbled up by the Sarlaac and his encounter with Fennec (which makes sense, since The Mandalorian is set in 9 ABY and Return of the Jedi in 4 ABY), so he spent, what, five years with the Tuskens? Or did he spend five years in the Sarlaac?
- Boba came out of the Sarlaac wearing his armor. Then he woke up on the sand without it. Why does he assume the Sarlaac somehow strip him of his armor and swallowed it again?
- Why does Boba need to spend so much time in bacta at all if he did without it for five years? Clearly, it's not pain related. Clearly he doesn't need the bacta to survive. So what? He doesn't like the scars? He can't stand the sight of his wrinkled skin in a mirror?
“You will therefore be taken to the Dune Sea and cast into the Pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc. In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly digested over a thousand years.” ―C-3PO- Boba spends two hours (?) inside the Sarlaac covered in indestructible beskar and crawls out weakened, barely conscious and covered in burns. Years later he re-enters the Sarlaac in a bathrobe and climbs back out covered in acid slime and yet unscathed. Anyone care to explain how this acid works? Does it just cook armor?
- It took four episodes for Boba to explain why he so desperately wants to become a crime lord (good job, screenwriters!) but I still don't understand. Why oh why does he want to take Jabba's place? If he wanted to retire, if his stay amongst the Tuskens convinced him to give up on crime for five years, how did their deaths suddenly change that? Is it a matter of "Criminals killed my friends so I'll become a crime lord to avenge them"? And if he just wants to become a crime lord because he figured it's time for him to become the boss rather than one of the underlings, why do it on this god-forsaken planet and over a criminal empire in tatters? Why not fly to Coruscant and take on the biggest drug cartel there? I just don't understand his motivation.
- Fennec is the only character acting like the Boba Fett from the original trilogy. She's the one coming up with the plans instead of running her mouth. She's the one with the cool gadgets. She's the one kicking butts while Boba wipes the floor
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Did the Book of Boba Fett flop?||Star Wars (TV series)||31|
|The Book of Boba Fett - Chapter 7 - In the name of honour||Star Wars (TV series)||31|
|The Book of Boba Fett - Chapter 6 - From the Desert Comes a Stranger||Star Wars (TV series)||33|
|The Book of Boba Fett - Chapter 5 - Return of the Mandalorian||Star Wars (TV series)||31|
|The Book of Boba Fett - Chapter 3 - The Streets of Mos Espa||Star Wars (TV series)||26|