What Was the Last Television Episode You Watched?

The Wild Wild West s 2 The Night of the Vicious Valentine - Agnes Moorehead takes a break from tormenting Derwood to make trouble for the Secret Service--she finds attractive but criminal women to marry rich industrialists who she then murders so she can control the companies through the widows. She intends to have herself made queen of the US and eliminate male domination of women.

Mission Impossible s 2 Operation Heart -- Pernell Roberts appears as a US-friendly dictator who looks and dresses like Saddam Hussein.

I finished the first season of Being Human last night. Very enjoyable.

Petrocelli season 1 - Mirror Mirror on the Wall - Stephanie Powers is the prime suspect in a murder where she was spotted fleeing the scene--however she says she didn't do it. Things get more complicated when her twin sister shows up. Interesting court room resolution and a good final scene joke played against expectations.

SWAT season 1 Pressure Cooker - The team has to babysit an anti-cop reporter doing a story on them. It's funny how they lecture her on police brutality and no surprise, her attempt at negotiating with a criminal backfires.
The theme tune sure is catchy.
Always plays when the van is on the move.

Another random episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

"Far Beyond the Stars" : Captain Sisko has a hallucination (caused by something or other in his brain that was established in previous episodes, it seems) that he's a science fiction writer in the 1950's. It's mostly a very serious drama about racism, but you can also have fun spotting who the other SF writers (played by other members of the cast) are supposed to be. One is kind of like Asimov, another sort of like Ellison, a husband-and-wife team is somewhat like C. L. Moore and Henry Kuttner. I'm not sure SF magazines really worked the way they do in this episode -- the team of writers spend a lot of time at the editorial office, and apparently they all appear in each issue, with nothing coming from other writers -- but it's enjoyable anyway.

I watched a recent Stranger Things episode, had no idea what was happening because I only saw the first season. But I was at my mother's house and wasn't about to complain.

I finished the first season of Being Human last night. Very enjoyable.
American version or European version? I started with the European version and then tried to leap to the American version in season two and I think they weren't just regional clones.

I binge-watched a bunch of Nova and I'm not sure... oh, it was one about vaccines. If you ever want world-building ideas, just watch a documentary and imagine the compare and contrast.

Watched TOS 1-25, Devil in the Dark this afternoon - the one with the Horta protecting her eggs. Says a lot for the ethics of the human miners, when they write 50 of their dead colleagues off after the opportunity for increased profits is pointed out by Kirk...

Bramadin, it's the European version I'm watching. Well into season two now and still enjoying it. Is the US version worth a go?

The second volume of the obscure syndicated series The O. Henry Playhouse (1956). As with the first volume, an actor appears as a fictional version of O. Henry himself, either narrating the story to his editor or taking part in the events of the tale as an observer. None of the very famous stories appear here. Some of the plot twists cause my eyes to roll. One actually ends with "it was all a dream." Another has the protagonist not know that the wife and son he thought lost forever were living ten miles away. A third cheat the viewer by making you think a husband is meeting his mistress, only to reveal at the end that he's just hiring a cook for his wife. One normal line of dialogue (such as "I want you to work for me" instead of "I need you") would reveal the big secret right away.

Second episode of Blake's 7, season three, on Forces TV.

A spot of murder mystery, cat-and-mouse, and just a smidge of organ harvesting. Splendid stuff.

Mission Impossible season 2: The Money Machine -- Very good episode. This was really interesting. Greg Morris has the best part--hiding in the back of the fake computer to feed the fake money through. Brock Peters being stuck with the gooey money.
Who knew counterfeit money could be so compelling to watch being printed.

Richard III: The King In The Car Park

Some time since I watched this last, and I think Channel 4 were keeping their options open at the time as to the eventual results of the dig, with Simon 'Horrible Histories' Farnaby there to provide comedic input if necessary.

A fascinating documentary, and the incredibly unlikely event of Richard being buried in the exact spot where they started digging still blows my mind. I do think that he should have been buried in York Minster.

Star Trek Prodigy, episode 3.
Well at the start I thought, this isn't Trek. Its more like Star Wars. But it does get its Trek on eventually. The only trouble is, because its essentially a kid's show it can get annoying very quickly. The main character just needs to be sent to his room (that's putting it mildly)
And I don't think kids find Star Trek cool. I reckon they'd rather watch Star Wars, which is probably why it looks and feels more like that other franchise...