What Was the Last Television Episode You Watched?

The recent series of Vienna Blood
Great binge-watch TV.

The recent series of Vienna Blood
Great binge-watch TV.
I watched most of S1E1 a while back but haven't gone back to it. I think my issue was that I didn't warm to the characters.

I'n now on S2 of both Call My Agent and Detectorists.

With the great move towards streaming, it seems find that some producers of TV content are still catering for DVD dinosaurs like myself.

It was quite a pleasant surprise to stumble across season one of House Of The Dragon on DVD. So far, I've watched three episodes. The first two, I found quite slow and often confusing with regular time jumps but things seem to be picking up in episode three. I'm hoping for a long and happy menage a trois with, me, the TV and House Of The Dragon season one:)

Just finished rewatching s03 of The Last Ship. It's fairly nonsensical but the action scenes are spectacular.

Star Trek: Lower Decks.

Season 3, i wasn't expecting too much as season 2 was a bit of a let down. It actually turned out to be okay and i enjoyed trying to spot links to previous Star Trek shows. It was also nice to see a lot of the alumni reprising their roles.

I watched an episode of Star Gate: Atlantis where an Ascended Ancient woman is condemned to guard a planet and goes back to Atlantis because of Sheppard.

Rodney says, "He (Sheppard) really is Captain Kirk."

Rodney is waayyyy funnier than Data.

I watched an episode of Star Gate: Atlantis where an Ascended Ancient woman is condemned to guard a planet and goes back to Atlantis because of Sheppard.

Rodney says, "He (Sheppard) really is Captain Kirk."

Rodney is waayyyy funnier than Data.
Reminds me of the episode where we first meet Rodney's sister, Sheppard says hello and Rodney says "Back off Kirk she's my sister,"

Gannibal, epsiode 3. An adaptation of a Japanese manga about a police officer who, with his young family, moves to a remote village where a family of cannibals stands above the law. Violent and action packed. Very good so far.

Doctor Who: The Terror of the Autons.

The Autons return and this time they are accompanied by "The Master". I remember The Master from when i was a kid, so it was good to see him on screen again. Another excellent story.

The INVADERS: Doomsday-Minus One - William Windom has a role almost an opposite to Commodore Dekker as a stable army man with a superior officer (Andrew Duggan--I see the pair of them in so many shows) who is reluctantly working with the aliens. In this case right from the start he believes David Vincent--or rather is willing to believe, and by the end he actually is one of his more reliable allies.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: The Spy - Joseph Campanella as a corrupt Eastern bloc commandant actually utters this line to prisoner Phelps: "We have vays of making you talk."

CANNON: To Kill a Guinea Pig - Cannon gets in a lot of punches and gut action to take out some union mobster people. Vera MIles (who was in the Cannon pilot movie) is a medical researcher being blackmailed while she performs experiments at a prison on volunteers. Her pet monkey gets hanged (?) in order to threaten her. Cannon goes to a construction site and a worker on a high platform drops a metal pipe--almost hitting him. He tells the worker's buddy on the bottom floor to "give a message" to his friend above---and when the guy asks what the message is, Cannon punches him in the stomach.
At one point he gets compared to Mickey Spillane and Cannon says he is closer to Bulldog Drummond. Is that a radio in-joke maybe?
I heard the first Gunsmoke radio show last week and William Conrad did the Dillon part.

Where can you watch The Invaders, KGeo777? I loved watching it as a teen.

Doctor Who: The Terror of the Autons.

The Autons return and this time they are accompanied by "The Master". I remember The Master from when i was a kid, so it was good to see him on screen again. Another excellent story.

The Master was a wonderful invention, and Roger Delgado (the original Master, and his first appearance in this story) is the definitive version. He's a villain who on the surface seems friendly and helpful, but will unflinchingly stab you in the back as soon as your usefulness to him has ended.

I think my favourite story with him in is The Daemons, where he is disguised as the new local vicar.

Where can you watch The Invaders, KGeo777? I loved watching it as a teen.
I got it from interweb. I don't know if Youtube has them but chances are they do. Time Tunnel and other shows are on Youtube.
The Invaders was a show I heard of but never watched--or it never syndicated--it is only 2 seasons so that is not usually considered enough for syndication. I think 3 is the usual minimum.

MANNIX -season 2 The Silent Cry- Mannix has left Intertect (he says he thought he heard one of the machines cuss him) and so now he is working out of his home. A deaf actress observes a hitman talking on a phone and reads his lips. Soon she is in his target sights (he uses a rifle with a red infrared scope borrowed from THRUSH agents on The Man From Uncle so read in the trivia notes).

MCCLOUD: Showdown at the End of the World -- With Chris Coughlin conveniently out of the picture this week, McCloud has to get close to a model being used to transport heroin. Jaclyn Smith! ! Our Charlie's Angel is a dope smuggler? Well she reforms by the end of it. Weaver's son Rick appears as a drug smuggler who begs to be arrested. This show premiered exactly 50 years today.

Watched the repeat of series one, episodes one and two of Early Doors last night.

I’m my view it’s one of the funniest TV shows ever. Gentle ‘northern humour’ with a great script and great acting. Some poignant moments too.

Only two series ever made and a mystery why it hasn’t been repeated before.

Mapp And Lucia (1985). Two English ladies lock horns in 1930 across the battlefields of village fetes and garden parties.

The cast is top notch with Geraldine McEwan, Prunella Scales and Nigel Hawthorne. A series I never tire of watching.

Woman of the Dead. A recent Netflix series from Austria. Pretty good, even with dubbing. A lady seeking vengeance after her husband is killed in a hit and run.

I watched a documentary about the making of The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse .

A bit awkward as I was at my girlfriends house and the tears started welling up. I'm soft as a kitten underneath the cynical exterior and sometimes I get caught out like that. :whistle: