What Was the Last Television Episode You Watched?

Now I realize what happened with Petrocelli--I have been watching the shows out of broadcast order. The funny thing is-it was hard to know since the episodes rarely mention events in previous ones.
I noticed with this that the house he was building seemed to go up and down.

I noticed with this that the house he was building seemed to go up and down.
I think the location changed too.
I am not sure they picked a good location for a home. They are way out away from any kind of infrastructure--I assume they had to use a well instead of city water pipes.
Electricity? Next time I watch, I will have to see if they have any power lines in the area.

I was reading some trivia on episodes of CANNON and saw this under Goofs for the episode "Fool's Gold."

Although the explosive ending was meant to be an exciting climax to the story, it would have been the last thing Cannon would have wanted. All of the money that was stolen was on the plane, and since it would have been burned up, meant that Cannon would not have received the usual 10% recovery fee, would have been worth (after adjusting for inflation) worth just over a half million dollars. What's more, since Cannon was directly responsible for the plane's crash, he might have been held liable for its loss.

Sounds like the writers missed an opportunity for a episode about a court case against him :D

Yellowstone Season 3 Episode 10 on DVD. I never watched it before, so I got the first 4 seasons on DVD. I finished now the first three seasons.

Started working my way through rewatching Breaking Bad. Forgotten just how good this series is.

This is one series that is just as enjoyable second time round - if not more enjoyable, when you know where the characters are going and you can spot some of the foreshadowing.

Started on Bojack Horseman again. I mean, it's been at least a couple of months since last time, so...

If Netflix counts, I've been watching a bit of The Last Kingdom; which is a decent program.

If Netflix counts, I've been watching a bit of The Last Kingdom; which is a decent program.
I watched the first couple recently. It is well done. Unfortunately it inspired me to read up on some of the actual history, and I realised how much they'd deviated. (One of the reasons I was watching was in hope of learning more about the period.)

I watched the first couple recently. It is well done. Unfortunately it inspired me to read up on some of the actual history, and I realised how much they'd deviated. (One of the reasons I was watching was in hope of learning more about the period.)

It always disappoints me when I enjoy a historical series, then read up on it and find that half of it is bumkum/made up. I understand why they do it, but it still disappoints me, especially when there is no need to deviate from the original script.

I did enjoy the original Braveheart, which I know that many people hate with a passion for its massive inaccuracies. But it it's full of awesome battles, incredible set pieces and great (English villains). Yes, most of it is historical twaddle, but I think that the character of Wallace, his defiance against Edward I and his bravery and skill in battle is how people want to remember him. He's a larger than life character in a larger than life movie. A bit like Rob Roy (another excellent movie made around the same time); a real Scottish folk hero, who in reality was more of a rogue than a Robin Hood, but got some excellent PR from Walter Scott who transformed him (literally) into a legend in his own lifetime.

Rewatch of Falling Skies (I actually stopped somewhere during the fourth season and had to start all over), now at the start of Season 3. It's actually much better than many of the new shows today, including terrible ones like Star Trek: Discovery and Picard, but not as good as Mandalorian, which essentially mines from old Westerns and samurai shows. It's similar to Cobra Kai and Stranger Things, where quality deteriorates in latter seasons due to problems with convoluted plots, issues with transitions, etc.

1899. From the makers of Dark, this is indeed a dark, brooding tale of people caught in a desperate situation. I found the pacing to be off a bit, like Dark, but overall it's pretty good.

THE WILD WILD WEST - The Night of the Firebrand - This one takes them all the way north to British Columbia! My neck of the woods. This had a good score actually--lively for episodic tv.

MANNIX - A Catalogue of Sins -- Someone has stolen the records of a psychiatrist to blackmail the patients. One of them is a mobster. made me think of the Sopranos.

THE ROCKFORD FILES - Exit Prentiss Carr - He goes to check up on the husband of a friend and finds him dead and then suspects she might be the culprit.

Doctor Who: The Ambassadors of Death.

A 7 episode story that was perhaps one or two episodes too long, but still pretty interesting. I warmed to Liz a little and I'm really starting to appreciate John Pertwee's authoritarian take on the Doctor.

Doctor Who: The Ambassadors of Death.

A 7 episode story that was perhaps one or two episodes too long, but still pretty interesting. I warmed to Liz a little and I'm really starting to appreciate John Pertwee's authoritarian take on the Doctor.

I'm not keen on the 7 parters myself - 4 seemed about right before it was time to move onto the next adventure. I don't think that it's any coincidence that Tom Baker (why on Earth has he still not Sir Tom?) one of the most successful and popular Doctors has his stories most fondly remembered. when the vast majority were 4 episodes long.

I was never a fan of Doctor Who--I vaguely remember seeing it in pieces.
It's interesting that Baker is the best remembered (certainly he was the one most advertised in image) because the previous ones were rather grandfatherly and he was more like an alien Sherlock. They romanticized him in a sense--making him more of the classic hero authority figure--from what I have seen of his shows.

IRONSIDE s3 Alias Mr Braithwaite - Joseph Campanella and Phillip Pine (and Pat Priest later in the story) are ripping off people with scams and Ironside sends his team to a resort to bust them. Pretty good.

I rewatched TERROR TIMES TWO, a McMillan & Wife episode (came out 50 years ago this week), which is spoofing SECONDS in some ways since Rock Hudson (as a criminal) gets a new identity.

Thanks Paranoid Marvin, I kind of agree but the stories have been pretty good.

KGeo777. I've never been a fan either, but i'm finding modern TV to be a struggle. There's just so much high quiality content that i've become a bit bored with it all. I've been a life long Science Fiction fan but only ever saw the Tom Baker and Peter Davidson Doctors and thought i'd go back and watch the Classic Doctor Who from the beginning. I've enjoyed it a lot so far.