What Was the Last Television Episode You Watched?

I decided to hunt out some of my old serials I have on DVD. Just watched episode one of King Of The Rocket Men. Great stuff from 1949.
E86D33FA-DF4B-43B0-A276-82DDAE394446.jpeg

The New Adventures of Huck Finn episode 1 -animation combined with live-action about Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, and Becky Thatcher going into various cartoon worlds. I wanted to revisit it--it's a simple kids show but amusing enough--with Ted Cassidy providing voice menace in each episode. Catchy title song.

Speaking of catchy title songs
Land of the Lost episode 1--I used to watch this religiously. Much of the FX were crude then and still are but the dinosaur animation is decent stop-motion. They say the Sleestaks inspired the Borg.

We have the complete (original) Land of the Lost series on DVD at home. Quite imaginative for a Saturday morning kiddie show. It helps to have folks like David Gerrold and Larry Niven contributing.

My better half just got a DVD with three random episodes of Love That Bob (AKA The Bob Cummings Show) from about 1958 for the purpose of seeing Ann B. Davis pre-The Brady Bunch. (We do a lot of things for eccentric reasons.) I had a hard time even figuring out the premise of this sitcom. Bob is a Hollywood photographer (mainly an excuse for lots of beautiful women as scantily clad as 1958 American television allowed) who is also a colonel in the Air Force? He lives with his sister and her teenage (I think) son; is she a widow or divorced or is Dad just not seen yet? Bob's grandfather is around to attack Bob's Air Base with his biplane for some unexplained reason that gets Bob in trouble. Anyway, it's very silly stuff, not very good. Ann B. David is "Schultzy" (I think), Bob's office assistant.

The New Adventures of Huck Finn episode 1 -animation combined with live-action about Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, and Becky Thatcher going into various cartoon worlds. I wanted to revisit it--it's a simple kids show but amusing enough--with Ted Cassidy providing voice menace in each episode. Catchy title song.

Speaking of catchy title songs
Land of the Lost episode 1--I used to watch this religiously. Much of the FX were crude then and still are but the dinosaur animation is decent stop-motion. They say the Sleestaks inspired the Borg.

That was in on the Banana Splits show , Hanna Barbara provided the animation . The villain voiced by Ted Cassidy was different incarnations of Indian Joe from the novel . The only time they didn't face him that I can recall was in the story about Cursed treasure of the Conquistador. I enjoyed it.

Land of the Lost had top notch writing , which the 1990's remake completely lacked.

We have the complete (original) Land of the Lost series on DVD at home. Quite imaginative for a Saturday morning kiddie show. It helps to have folks like David Gerrold and Larry Niven contributing.

My better half just got a DVD with three random episodes of Love That Bob (AKA The Bob Cummings Show) from about 1958 for the purpose of seeing Ann B. Davis pre-The Brady Bunch. (We do a lot of things for eccentric reasons.) I had a hard time even figuring out the premise of this sitcom. Bob is a Hollywood photographer (mainly an excuse for lots of beautiful women as scantily clad as 1958 American television allowed) who is also a colonel in the Air Force? He lives with his sister and her teenage (I think) son; is she a widow or divorced or is Dad just not seen yet? Bob's grandfather is around to attack Bob's Air Base with his biplane for some unexplained reason that gets Bob in trouble. Anyway, it's very silly stuff, not very good. Ann B. David is "Schultzy" (I think), Bob's office assistant.

I remember seeing the Bob Cummings show . Ann Davis character had an unrequited crush on Bob :)

Finished The Tourist on BBC1. Superb, offbeat mystery thriller.

The Book of Bobba Fett.
Enjoying it so far
This series is odd and I am not yet totally convinced. It subverts a cool Star Wars character. The scooter gang seem to be transplanted 1980s stock kids from the wrong side of the tracks but with good hearts. The scooter chase was wierdly slow ( as is the series as a whole.)

Having said that, I enjoyed seeing the Mandalorian again.

I watched the first three episodes of The Legend of Vox Machina, on Amazon Prime. It's a cartoon about a group of adventurers in a Dungeons and Dragons world. It's based on a web programme called Critical Role, where a group of professional actors play role-playing games.

It's not my usual sort of thing, but I enjoyed it. There's quite a lot of swearing and crudity, but I found it genuinely funny at points. In a way it was like watching manga, except that it made sense and the jokes worked.

That was in on the Banana Splits show , Hanna Barbara provided the animation . The villain voiced by Ted Cassidy was different incarnations of Indian Joe from the novel .
My favorite show was the one based on Moby Dick.

I have watched half of Danger Island-someone strung together all the clips.
I have to say, a little of Chongo goes a long way.

I met a Banana Splits character on Craigslist.
He was in the costume for Bingo.
I was impressed to have met such a big celebrity there.

I would like to strongly recommend Tales of the Future, the first SF anthology series on TV. Episodes are presented somewhat melodramatically, but are pretty well done. Actors include Boris Karloff, James Dean, Brian Keith, Lee J. Cobb, Veronica Lake, Rod Steiger, Bruce Cabot, Franchot Tone, Louis Hector, Gene Lockhart, Walter Abel, Cloris Leachman, Leslie Nielsen, and Paul Newman. It is available on YouTube. I watched it compusively for a couple of weeks and then stopped. Went back to find missed episodes of the 85 which were broadcast. Stories by Sturgeon (he was a producer) Wylie, Kornbluth, Weinbaum, Clarke, Fred. Brown and many others.
It's a bunch of classics

Getting to the formal subject of the thread, I have been watching episodes of Highlander: The Series.
Not classic, but very well done as both as adventure and with extremely photogenic (and quality) actors.
I have a gripe that so many bad guys do elaborate setups to what amounts to getting the Highlander, McCloud, engaged in a head chopping fight. So why not just issue an invite? Anyway. Like the actors, the action, the historic flashbacks and the 6 episodes that I watched for the first time in several decades.
Available on TUBI and several other free (and subscription) services.

I'm rewatching the first three seasons of Ozarc (I'd never watched season 3 all the way through) in preperation for the first part of season 4, which was released the other week.