TV,DVD,Streaming, 2022?

Going to try PICKING UP DAISES.Season 1.

And then the movie BACK TO THE FUTURE.
Today watched THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE @1962.

Binging has spoiled me. I've been watching "Sprung" and it must be new as it's being released one episode per week. I hate the waiting. :(

Going to try PICKING UP DAISES.Season 1.

And then the movie BACK TO THE FUTURE.
Today watched THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE @1962.
Do you mean Pushing Daisies? If so you are in for a wonderful, whimsical treat!

Today I've been clearing my TiVo of the shows that weren't recorded because of the schedule changes here in the UK.

Still need to watch pushing Daisy. Thanks for the reminder.

Try Wonderfalls. Same team, same feeling. A great show that deserves more attention.

The final seasons of Fringe tie everything together. And they're fun.

Watched the first three episodes of Andor and I'm not quite sure what to say about them. Together they worked together to put the main character "Andor" into a story. A fair share of these episodes were flashbacks to Andor's time on a primitive planet living in a fairly primitive way (the people are armed with blow guns) and how he came to be inside the empire and how he comes to be on the run.

It is too strong to say I loved these three episodes. But I did find them engaging and not in the least predictable. I think Disney was really wise to release these three together. Because if you couldn't watch them back to back you would be likely to quit the series because the first real plot progress happens in the final episode. Up until that I kept asking myself, "Why am I watching this? What's going on?" I understand the story better now and I expect to enjoy the next episodes. I am willing to bet that at the end I'm going to like this series better than "Bubba Fett."

I'm watching Cyberpunk: Edgerunners on Netflix. It's actually fairly good, for a genre that already has its definitive media products.

Somehow I missed the last two episodes of Tehran. Finishing them now. It's still a very tense spy thriller, and it continues to confound my expectations.

Just finished season 2 of Tehran. And to say I didn't see that ending coming is to understate it a lot! I don't know if there will be a season 3 but if there is the story thread is going to have to be very much changed.

Overall I would rate it a strong 4 stars.