TV,DVD,Streaming, 2022?

Well, about midway through season 3 of Grantchester the lead character leaves. I haven't had much enthusiasm for it since. But part of that is that I've been watching Joe Pickett. It's been a wild and interesting ride. A really good modern Western mystery. Highly recommended.

I heard Prehistoric Planet is good. Streaming on apple tv. It's a documentary on dinosaurs narrated by David Attenborough. But it's shot like a normal nature documentary using similar CGI as the lion king remake (same team). Looks incredible and unlike the lion king remake, actually has good reviews.
Has anyone seen it? I'll probably check it out this weekend.

I watched the first 2 episodes of Prehistoric Planet. It was great! Never seen dinosaurs brought to life like this. The documentary plays exactly like a standard David Atenborough nature documentary, but the world has been populated with the most convincing CGI dinosaurs i've ever seen.

I've watched the first two episodes of Ms. Marvel. Unlike every other (almost every other?) Marvel production I've watched the acting is superb, but for me the story is very lame.

Ordered Season 2 of LEGIT.
I Noticed that 60% of the TV shows on DVDS that I watch are filmed in Canada.

I still have to see both parts of IT. Dune was great, but it heightened my appreciation of the David Lynch movie. I’ve not heard of the Red Ball Express.

Currently on Season 5 of Grantchester. I suppose this was a show made with someone like me in mind. I am a parson and the lead character in it is a Vicar, and I love murder mysteries, which is what it is. Plus there are a lot of ethical and philosophical dilemmas, which are the kinds of things I'm often considering. Needless to say, I love this show.

Plus this is the only program, I know of, that changed the lead character in the middle of season 2 (I think it was planned.) and not only survived but it has arguably become a better show, because the new lead character is not and does not try to be a clone of the previous one. In my opinion a more believable Vicar without being some kind of card board cut out or too worldly to be believed.

I'm re-watching (on Britbox) the 2005-7 HBO/BBC series Rome. Obviously back in the day I could only watch an episode a week, but being able to watch several a night has really brought home how good it is, as in "up-there-with-The-Wire" good.

Rome really was great, at least the first season. As I recall they were rushed with the second season because the show was being canceled, so they had to cram too much stuff into it.

Currently LEGIT Season 2,TRAFFICKED Season 2,THE TWILIGHT ZONE Season 3.
The OUTER LIMITS Season 1.

Movies I am thinking about purchasing in
SEPTEMBER. THE FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX original.
SAHARA Original.
NEVER CRY WOLF.
LITTLE BIG MAN.

I'm re-watching (on Britbox) the 2005-7 HBO/BBC series Rome.
Before I watched more episodes last night I watched the Father Ted Christmas Special from 1996. To my astonishment, the actor playing the lead in Rome, a character who'd probably have to have the meaning of comedy explained to him several times before it sank in, was playing a bit-part as an overly nervous young priest trapped in a lingerie department. And later, Father Larry Duff turned up playing one of Ptolemy's advisors. Small world.