The Twelve Robots

AnRoinnUltra

Sci-Fi Seanachaí
Supporter
Just sticking this here as there are three local stories in the mix (@Fiberglass Cyborg on Mon 27th, @Dan Jones on New Year's day & @Bren G on little Christmas).
The blah is:

'The Twelve Robots of Christmas is an online Irish Science Fiction compilation that will bring you a short short story a day over the holiday -the stories are limited to 100 words, and most will be narrated, offering readers a quick daily fiction break.'

It's a variation on Loren Eaton's Advent Ghosts 2021 compilation (posted in the workshop thread), and will hopefully kick start an annual twelve day robot messing thing
-will stick the Chrons links here on the days, but also worth checking out is Jack Fennel's slice of classic SF on the 4th Jan, it's a cracker ('scuse the pun)

The Twelve Robots

Last Robot Tomorrow , and it's a Sci-Fi Christmas micro story for the ages. Small kids will get kick out of hearing it. @Bren G has also created a short animated video to go with the narration.
Thanks go to @Fiberglass Cyborg @Dan Jones and @Bren G for being good sports and adding their creations to what will hopefully be the first of many batches, fair play and great work (y)

Great initiative @AnRoinnUltra ! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it. I chose to deviate from the darker themes for which I tend to gravitate towards and something lighter and hopeful which is what Christmas morning is all about. :giggle: