Lady Mechanika Help Please

LostLady

Hello,
I am after some help please.
My husband had lots of graphic novels and for Christmas i am trying to get him a missing few for his Lady Mechanika.
I have completely gotten confused i'm affraid as this is not my area lol.
I assumed these would be like issue 1, issue 2, issue 3 etc but i am obviously wrong
I think i need No2 and No3 etc.
There seem to be 7 titles in the series.
He has 2 x No 1 with different fronts and 1 x No 4 which does not have a title.
Now i think there is a No 0 looking at Wiki.
'The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse' is Volume one but 'The tablet of destinies' says No1.

Could someone please explain this to a confused non graphic novel person

Thank you,
Sam

Attachments

• 20211209_201800.jpg
    20211209_201800.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
Hello,
I am after some help please.
My husband had lots of graphic novels and for Christmas i am trying to get him a missing few for his Lady Mechanika.
I have completely gotten confused i'm affraid as this is not my area lol.
I assumed these would be like issue 1, issue 2, issue 3 etc but i am obviously wrong
I think i need No2 and No3 etc.
There seem to be 7 titles in the series.
He has 2 x No 1 with different fronts and 1 x No 4 which does not have a title.
Now i think there is a No 0 looking at Wiki.
'The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse' is Volume one but 'The tablet of destinies' says No1.

Could someone please explain this to a confused non graphic novel person

Thank you,
Sam
Hey Sam, welcome to the forum.

I’m a comic book geek so I’ll try to (finally) use all those hours in a useful way.

The series Lady Mechanika is divided by volumes, each depicting a different case that the Lady had to solve as a detective; and these volumes are divided by issues, or numbers, as the series calls them. The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse is the first volume, and it’s divided in six numbers (including #0). Some of these numbers have alternative covers.

The photo that you uploaded has the following numbers:

The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse #4
The Tablet of Destinies #1 (two different covers, same issue).

Now you need The Tablet of Destinies 2-6 to complete this volume, and The Mystery of The Mechanical Corpse 0,1,2,3 and 5 to complete this mini-series.

Amazon really only lists 7 books in the series, but there are others, more recent ones. On Amazon, you can buy the books that collect all the issues from a case in a single paperback or hardcover. This one collects numbers 0 to 5 from The Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse, for instance.
But if you wish to keep looking for single issues like the ones you posted, I think you'll have to look elsewhere.