Doctor Who items that you own.

The only item I had was a Dalek wine bottle stopper. It didn't get much use, as open bottles of wine are rarely left in our house. It's plunger arm became loose and it only had the weapon arm left attached. I was concerned that the arm would fall into a bottle so I got rid of it earlier this year for health and safety reasons.

I had a small battery operated Dalek toy as a child which ran on small hidden wheels (rather than brushes on a low voltage conductive floor). They were simpler times. We used to pretend to be Daleks by sitting inside upturned tall laundry baskets.

A Dalek desk "toy" that "talks" at the push of a button. Kids bought it for me many years ago and I still get a kick out of it.

I have a tardis mug, my girls got for me.
Totally impractical for drinking out of, but it looks great.

Many years ago, my grandma promised to knit me a long multicoloured scalf, back in the days when the Doctor was wearing one.
She never did though, and I didn't forgive her for years afterwards.

A ten-mile-long scarf, crocheted for me by a wonderful friend. Two paperbacks signed by Tom Baker.

Sonic Screwdriver Black light. It came with a puzzle game where you needed the UV light to see some of the clues.

I don't seem to do merchandise. There's a shelf of Target novelisations and old spin-off novels, a recent attempt to replace the collection I got rid of when I was 19 and foolishly thought I'd "grown out of them." A Matt Smith poster on the back of my living room door. I also have a Robot of Death action figure knocking around somewhere.

For 30+ years I have gone to an annual 30 hour Science Fiction movie Marathon. Some out-of Whovians towners who I put up the night before have gifted me with bars of soap shaped like a police box, several Doctor themed cups and various Daleky thingies.
For years they sat as a group at the front of the auditorium balcony with their scarves hanging over the railing.
Alas, not recently. I asked after the scarves and was told that they had just gotten too ratty.

I have a small Tardis on top on my computer monitor at work. I imagine the drowning of the brakes when I look at it.

I have a sonic screw driver (a couple really) and the yarn to knit Baker's scarf but I've never taken the time to do it.
What you mean is, you have a replica prop from that scene in Peter Davison's first story where he unravels the scarf....

I have this Lego model from a couple of years ago (sitting on the shelf next to my Who DVDs):

1639405360765.png

And this fantastic game I can still remember my parents buying me in the late 70s:

s-l1600.jpg

I remember having that dalek game. The plastic daleks suvived the board but sadly met their end as targets for an air rifle in the 80s

Apart from a Tom Baker scarf that is way too long to wear (and I'm quite tall), I've just got a bunch of DVDs of my favourite episodes and tons of fond memories of the Pertwee/Baker years.