Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - Season 1: Parts I & 2

Well, that would suggest we're a well-moderated forum more than anything else. But in fact I don't recall seeing any such message since I became a mod, and even the posts we do remove tend to be a lot less extreme than you can find on other corners of the internet (and are often not extreme at all, merely on subjects we don't allow here), so I'm happy to agree with your conclusion.
Not taking away anything from what you wrote, but I was talking about the SW boards I lurk on, not the Chrons. Should've written "those" rather than "these".

Disappointed to see the toxic fandom raise its appalling head again with Moses Ingram receiving racist messages. Honesty! What the hell is wrong with people?
A gob smacked when I found out about the stuff Moses Ingram received. Star Wars is Science Fiction with a healthy dose of weird aliens, which as far as I know, no one objects too, but they do object to an African American woman playing a leading role?!!! --- Somebody needs to wake up and realize that there is just one race, the human race. (And of course any alien cultures we might one day meet. I hope for the best there, but really, really fear the worst.)