What are your favorite universes, no descriptions or spoilers!

therapist

I like Brandon Sanderson's 'Cosmere'. I love how each planet has its own unique and well fleshed out magic system, yet all are intrinsically linked.

psikeyhackr

Physics is Phutile, Fiziks is Fundamental
only 1632 and 1633...
there was a serious tragic drop in quality after that. 1634 was a big drop from great to "ok" and then after that, it was horrendous...
1636: The Kremlin Games is rather interesting in demonstrating techno-culture conflict.

"How can gravity be serious?"

Aristotle said it wasn't.

Lew Rockwell Fan

Have tasp, will travel.
I can't help but be consumed with a murderous rage when I think of Firefly getting cancelled.

I was late to the party, I had heard about this show called firefly, but never got around to watching it.

Then one day, I'm looking that discount bin at Frye's Electronics and I see the entire season for just $15 so I buy it. Take it home, and I binge watched it so hard I was late for work the next morning. After work I rushed back home and continued my marathon then finished and immediately went to Amazon.com to buy the next season. But the next season wasn't available. Why? What the hell? I searched the net and I saw posts like "Firefly cancelled, no season 2, will it be renewed??? etc etc" and my mind could not accept that a show so phenomenal could be cancelled.

Talk about a travesty of justice.

If I ever developed the means to jump across parallel Earths, I would go to one in which Firefly was not cancelled just so I could see the wonderful story play out the way it should have...

Browncoats forever!!!!
You do know they came back and did a movie, right? There is also a very funny derivative series called Con Man wherein Mal and Josh (I forget their real names) portray fictional versions of themselves going to cons. My own appreciation of Firefly/Serenity, video above, short essay below: