Name of this book series

Narrian

Been looking for these books for years.

Humans have implants and there is some kind of space plague that turnes them off.
There is a planet (I believe called oxford) that produces a drink from rose dew called oxford tears I think. This plant has a self imposed technology limit so they cant use metal or plastic only uses wood and fabrics. One of the main carictors takes them some extra hard wood I think.

There are k9's linked to humans via implants that refer to thier owners as masterlove I think.

One in the searie well over 10 years ago

Any help much appreciated

I've only read about half the first one, years ago, I'm thinking of the Safehold series by David Weber.
That had tech limitations but I can't remember if any implants or doggies

I've just had a dig through his bibliography or wikipedia. Dosent look like it. Thanks though :)

This definitely sounds like Peter Hamilton's "Night's Dawn" trilogy.

* In that series, there's a planet called Norfolk, whose inhabitants restrict their technology to a mid-19th century level, and their main export is a luxury drink called "Norfolk Tears" which is only produced every so many years.

* The "possessed" people in the novel find that they cannot control their hosts' implants due to the electrical nature of the "possession".

* On the newly settled planet Lalonde, one of the supporting characters is linked to his augmented dog via implants.

This definitely sounds like Peter Hamilton's "Night's Dawn" trilogy.

* In that series, there's a planet called Norfolk, whose inhabitants restrict their technology to a mid-19th century level, and their main export is a luxury drink called "Norfolk Tears" which is only produced every so many years.

* The "possessed" people in the novel find that they cannot control their hosts' implants due to the electrical nature of the "possession".

* On the newly settled planet Lalonde, one of the supporting characters is linked to his augmented dog via implants.
The bit about the hard wood fits as well, the protagonist makes a deal to transport a special type of wood from Lalonde to Norfolk to make barrels for the alcohol, which is how he ends up on Lalonde where things start going weird.