DISCUSSION THREAD -- November 2021 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

This one will take some time, so I better make more time for myself.

A portal opens and Bowler1 steps into the past where I have more time to dream up an idea.

And we are off, "Like a herd of turtles." like my aunt used to say. --- Parson can't help contemplating that some are going to find thinking of gratitude a bit of a stretch.

----

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Goodbye, I Must Be Staying .... makes me ask the question is this genuine gratitude or sarcasm; and is there really a difference?

I sometimes find that looking at the dictionary definition of single word challenge themes can offer ideas that wouldn't immediately spring to mind.

Not much of a story, I know, but hey it’s what I’ve got for y’all this month.

I'm in. At 69 words no less. That get me bonus marks???

I sometimes find that looking at the dictionary definition of single word challenge themes can offer ideas that wouldn't immediately spring to mind.
lol I literally just googled 'gratitude define' before coming here. This feels like a tough theme. (I hope that doesn't say anything about my character)

@Bren G .... Of Hope & Gratitude: A Writer’s Story .... A writer knows that hope and gratitude are necessary, as well as patience. --- Now when will that stubborn muse arrive?!

@Mon0Zer0 .... No-hiding .... When we look at the eternal, gratitude is supernal.

@paranoid marvin .... It's A Dirty Job... .... Sometimes sarcastic thanks is all that's possible when a story gets too close to home.

@Astro Pen .... Cold gold .... There is no thanks like a commercial thanks.

Evening all

I'm in, and I think I've hit the genre but not with a high level of confidence if I'm honest. Betok_Haney has pushed me to new limits this week which is the point I guess, so good good call. I'm off to lie down now and have a rest, I may be gone a while.

There's me, too. I enjoyed the challenge of writing 'gratitude'. Hope it worked, and good choices, @Betok_Haney.
Good luck to those not in, with their writing, CC

I'm in the Sci-Fi camp when it comes to writing and Cat's Cradle has made me realize that I have never considered the sense of smell and what that might mean to a machine. However... I have an idea on the brew and I'm straight up going to pinch that idea and run with it. Just so we're clear for future reference, this post does not exist and the idea was mine all along.

Back