The Wildest Hunt

Jo's books, I wasn't a big fan of the Abendau books, sorry Jo I know they're your baby but they didn't grab me.
Inish Carraig, no secret I love this book and will haunt you until the sequel is written.

Water and the Wild, don't think it gets the attention it deserves. Its a book that reels you in, leaves you wondering is it real or a disturbed mind.

The Wildest Hunt is probably her best work (don't think that gives you a pass on IC2, IC still my favourite)
There is no doubt this is fantasy with a mix of myth. You could write a series on Amelia, she has the touch, you could even have her help Amy if you wanted a crossover.

Jo's books, I wasn't a big fan of the Abendau books, sorry Jo I know they're your baby but they didn't grab me.
Inish Carraig, no secret I love this book and will haunt you until the sequel is written.

Water and the Wild, don't think it gets the attention it deserves. Its a book that reels you in, leaves you wondering is it real or a disturbed mind.

The Wildest Hunt is probably her best work (don't think that gives you a pass on IC2, IC still my favourite)
There is no doubt this is fantasy with a mix of myth. You could write a series on Amelia, she has the touch, you could even have her help Amy if you wanted a crossover.
Thank you! I’ve been very touched with the response this one has been getting. :) I do hope to get to IC2 next year, and I do have a new one out next year which is with @TheDustyZebra for mauling at the mo :)

(don’t worry about Abendau - it’s not everyone’s cuppa :))

And having read it late at night in bed, a few chapters at a time, over Christmas and the New Year, I have to say I really enjoyed it... if that's the right word for being given the heebie-jeebies just before I go to sleep.... :)

I have to wonder, though, at the effect on the visitor numbers at the Glenveagh National Park, particularly in the darker months of the year...

...though it's no one's fault but the park's publicity department for calling** the place hauntingly beautiful, or that there are unlimited opportunities to "experience".... :eek:
** - From the Glenveagh National Park's website:
Glenveagh is a remote and hauntingly beautiful wilderness, with unlimited opportunities to explore and experience...

And having read it late at night in bed, a few chapters at a time, over Christmas and the New Year, I have to say I really enjoyed it... if that's the right word for being given the heebie-jeebies just before I go to sleep.... :)

I have to wonder, though, at the effect on the visitor numbers at the Glenveagh National Park, particularly in the darker months of the year...

...though it's no one's fault but the park's publicity department for calling** the place hauntingly beautiful, or that there are unlimited opportunities to "experience".... :eek:
** - From the Glenveagh National Park's website:
I’m glad you enjoyed it even with the heebie jeebies - it is a strange but beautiful place :)