The Third Prophecy of Hybobolus Clune

FYI: The Signatures help thread You can add a picture of your book and a hotlink to your signature. It gives some nice visibility.
Thanks @Wayne Mack -appreciate the advice. Have added a picture but it's not the cover (which is a picture of a turd my wife drew, and is bad taste). Should really have thought about that, as apart from swearing and mild drinking/ drug use the story is pretty much a family friendly comedy. Anyways, the picture is from an open mic storytelling thing and the story was a spinoff backstory about one of the characters so hopefully it counts. (y)

Was interviewed on Worlds of Complexity about the book and all things writing. Ended up with a string of technical difficulties but we got something recorded in the end. The video looks like I've connected in from 1996 so at least it fits in with the story...
Plugged WotW and @Elckerlyc 's website with some painfully bad Dutch pronunciation, but the IG limit seems to have cut that part -pretty much the story of the afternoon.
WoC are up to great work promoting indie authors for the pure love of writing, and worth checking out/ supporting (y)
The Worlds of Complexity on Instagram: "Hey everyone! Here it is, I am sorry for the quality of the video as we were having technical difficulties and had to do by other means, but I hope you still enjoy it. Adapt and overcome! Today I interviewed @irishsciencefiction author of “The Prophecy Of Hybobolus Clune” we got into his backstory as a comedian and how he connects the two worlds in his hilarious take on a world going through a alien invasion. Make sure to follow, like and share and visit www.Irishsciencefiction.com #comedian #interview #author #comedianauthors #zoominterview #irishcomedy #ireland"