Announcement: The Official SFF Chronicles Podcast!

Bloody hell, steady on, we're not made of money!
Ya could always just tell them to send a self addressed envelope to the internet in order to redeem the snacks and let Twitter deal with the flack;)

@Ursa major In lieu of a "nonplussed" emoji to respond to that pun, the angry one is going to have to do.

@AnRoinnUltra I'll put up all the links tomorrow morning. I have created a twitter handle specifically for the podcast at @chronscast - it'll only be used for publicising episodes, nothing else. We'll also have a think about using other SM services like Instagram and Facebook but I haven't set that up yet.

Nice one @Dan Jones , just Tweeted out the link -not that anyone pays heed to what I get up to on the net, but I think the more links ye have out there the easier it is for the search engines to pick it up; best of luck and fair play (y)

So, no link posted here? I don't tweet.

@Parson - There is no link up yet. Dan said Monday morning (that'll be GMT). I think AnRoinnUltra is talking about spreading the Twitter handle around in anticipation. I'm sure the links will be posted here too.