Help Wanted!

Bren G

Supporter
Am struggling working through the marketing of my self-published book. Specifically I need some 'zeta' readers to help me better understand how it's being perceived which in turn will help me to better position it to the marketing place. I hadn't wrote it to fit neatly into a specific genre in mind, and so my hunch is that is problematic. Elements include murder mystery, suspense thriller, political intrigue, space opera and military, and so it'd be interesting if the consensus determines that one is dominant or not. I'm too close to it now to know.

And so, I'd like to test this theory and hopefully understand what type of genre it'd best fit into and gain feedback generally.

I'm open to remuneration, was thinking perhaps an amazon gift card. Please PM me if you are interested.

thanks!

Bren G

@Bren G

Is it obvious from the begining what the flavour of the book is?

At the momentI'm too busy in my working for free retirement so I can't comit time to reading a whole book, but if you could give me a few sample chapters I could give some feedback.

You should remember just how picky I can be though, before you have me jump in.

You could post a link to your book on Amazon, so members can see how it starts.
Thanks @Brian G Turner. Here it is:

@Bren G

Is it obvious from the begining what the flavour of the book is?

At the momentI'm too busy in my working for free retirement so I can't comit time to reading a whole book, but if you could give me a few sample chapters I could give some feedback.

You should remember just how picky I can be though, before you have me jump in.
Thanks @TheEndIsNigh

Yes I am aware but I would call it thorough and discerning. Just how I like it!

I'll PM you the prologue and Chapter 1 and let you know what I am hoping to understand.

BG

Hi Bren,

I think this is the right thought process and a good starting place.

PN