Please help me find this book!

Foxman

When I was a teenager I read a book about a girl who decided to travel around to different planets before deciding what to do with her life.in the story I believe it was called a "wanderjar". A journey to discover herself before becoming an adult. On one planet she meets a young man who is a free spirit like she is. They travel to a jungle-like planet that is uninhabited except for a few research stations study all the alien plants for new pharmaceutical drugs. Some of the giant flowers attract humans with irresistible pheromones to pollinate themselves. The couple end up getting lost for a while in the jungle before a researcher happens to rescue them. The story goes on after that and was a really fascinating story, but, I can't remember the title or the author! If anyone knows this book please help me! I would love to read it again! Thanks!

Sounds very much like Child of Fortune by Norman Spinrad.
Having just read the synopsis, I'd say it is definitely Child of Fortune

"Adolescents in the Second Starfaring Age are expected to embark on a journey of self-discovery called a wanderjahr"

"On Belshazzar, there is a large forest known as the Bloomenwald, which is the source of a plethora of naturally occurring psychedelic drugs. The trees use intoxicants to induce mammals to perform pollination duties"