Do you read SFF magazines?

No, I don't read them. Once in a great while I've bought a back issue. The last time I bought a new issue of one of the sff magazines might've been around 40 years ago.

I read beneath ceaseless skies.
That's a great one. Their rejections are always personal and very helpful.

I try to keep up with most of the free ones, and I support some on Kickstarter so I get "packs" of issues. I can't afford paying for issues now.

Basically, I always keep up with Clarkesworld and Escape Artists Podcasts (Escape Pod, PodCastle, PseudoPod and Cast of Wonders) and Apex and Uncanny. I also sign up for Daily Science Fiction.

I may read other ones, but these are the ones I'll read for sure, even when I don't want to.

I don't know if I've ever seen an SF magazine for sale or at a library.

I subscribed to analog-galaxy-fantasy and science fiction... long ago I can't remember.
However, I do recall that I never read the whole magazines and often they would be delayed or seemingly lost in the mail. So I gave up on them.
I couldn't bring my self to buy individual issues at the stores--when I could find them.

I'm more a fan of novels than short fiction--or in many cases compiled works of a single author in a book.

I have seen SF magazines for sale in a book store. And I've read a story or two from Fantasy & Science Fiction which I chose for free as part of my Amazon Prime membership.