DISCUSSION THREAD - AUGUST 2021 75 Word Writing Challenge

Parson believes he has his title all picked. "Parson, A Legend in His Own Mind." What derring-do! What brilliant sermonizing! Hear the insights that launched a 1000 mission programs. A 75 Word story for the ages. You will want to memorize every word.

------------

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Consolation Prize .... Even a small victory is a victory.

@gracefully.falling .... Monsters and Men .... To find the real monster look deeply within.

I've got my story, but I'm snow-blind now, from working on it (old eyes)... will post tomorrow. :)

@G.T. .... Champion .... Sometimes the old ways are the best ways and sometimes they only think they are.

gracefully.falling: Our senses are often flawed, particularly concerning ourselves.

G.T.: Experience can be more important than other advantages.

Mon0Zer0: Sometimes patience is needed while awaiting rescue.

Ian Fortytwo: False humility is one of the strongest kinds of egotism.

Cat's Cradle: Sometimes it takes time to appreciate true value.

@Chris 1978 .... The Coward Lord .... A poetical piece that makes us ask "What is bravery?," "What is success?" and "Why did you do it?"

Well I've posted my winning story. :cool: :LOL:

This is what the public want - Take no prisoners confidence. None of this pussy footing around with:-

I hope you all like this or :-
Please give my story consideration or :-
I struggled this month but managed to come up with this before the deadline.

NO
What we want is in your face, all the rest of you can take a hike, you may as well hangup your quills and seek a retirement home where they'll patronise you to death about how you used to be the great author of the Chrons.

There there Mr/s ------------ < fill in your user name

Calm down and watch the Simpsons/Star Trek/Space 1999/Chryonation Street - it's your favourite episode.

For members across the pond Chryronation Street is a long running soap especially made for older Chrons members who like to remember the golden years of the sixties.

@Guttersnipe .... Forever a Legend .... sometimes waking up is so confusing.

@Karn's Return .... Dragon Empress of Morcalia .... with the awakened city things are about to get interesting.

@TheEndIsNigh .... Home the Hero .... A hero has no honor on his own planet.

@BT Jones .... Sergeant Spacehead .... A person can be a hero even without an explosion.

@Bren G .... A Legend… in Time .... Time changes all it pertains to.

I think I now regret changing my closing line to something more cryptic at the last minute.

Back