DISCUSSION THREAD - AUGUST 2021 75 Word Writing Challenge

Luiglin

by day Stuart Orford by night Dark Lord's scribe
Supporter

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
Parson believes he has his title all picked. "Parson, A Legend in His Own Mind." What derring-do! What brilliant sermonizing! Hear the insights that launched a 1000 mission programs. A 75 Word story for the ages. You will want to memorize every word.

------------

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Consolation Prize .... Even a small victory is a victory.

@gracefully.falling .... Monsters and Men .... To find the real monster look deeply within.

Cat's Cradle

Time, now, to read...
Supporter
I've got my story, but I'm snow-blind now, from working on it (old eyes)... will post tomorrow. :)

Parson

Supporter
@G.T. .... Champion .... Sometimes the old ways are the best ways and sometimes they only think they are.

Victoria Silverwolf

Vegetarian Werewolf
gracefully.falling: Our senses are often flawed, particularly concerning ourselves.

G.T.: Experience can be more important than other advantages.

Mon0Zer0: Sometimes patience is needed while awaiting rescue.

Ian Fortytwo: False humility is one of the strongest kinds of egotism.

Cat's Cradle: Sometimes it takes time to appreciate true value.

Parson

Supporter
@Chris 1978 .... The Coward Lord .... A poetical piece that makes us ask "What is bravery?," "What is success?" and "Why did you do it?"

TheEndIsNigh

...Prepare Thyself
Supporter
Well I've posted my winning story. :cool: :LOL:

This is what the public want - Take no prisoners confidence. None of this pussy footing around with:-

I hope you all like this or :-
Please give my story consideration or :-
I struggled this month but managed to come up with this before the deadline.

NO
What we want is in your face, all the rest of you can take a hike, you may as well hangup your quills and seek a retirement home where they'll patronise you to death about how you used to be the great author of the Chrons.

There there Mr/s ------------ < fill in your user name

Calm down and watch the Simpsons/Star Trek/Space 1999/Chryonation Street - it's your favourite episode.

For members across the pond Chryronation Street is a long running soap especially made for older Chrons members who like to remember the golden years of the sixties.

Parson

Supporter
@Guttersnipe .... Forever a Legend .... sometimes waking up is so confusing.

@Karn's Return .... Dragon Empress of Morcalia .... with the awakened city things are about to get interesting.

@TheEndIsNigh .... Home the Hero .... A hero has no honor on his own planet.

@BT Jones .... Sergeant Spacehead .... A person can be a hero even without an explosion.

@Bren G .... A Legend… in Time .... Time changes all it pertains to.

BT Jones

Supporter
I think I now regret changing my closing line to something more cryptic at the last minute.