The Tomorrow War (2021)

It sounds a film jam packed with warmed over Science fiction cliches.
Very difficult to come up with a new idea that has never been done before. Most films and books build upon ideas from previous films and books. Doesn't everything do that, whether it's creative like a song, or architecture or science? I think what makes a good film is the way it is all put together - Star Wars (the original film) is "a film jam packed with warmed over science fiction clichés" too, but woven into a cloth so well that it looked like a new suit. I thought the most interesting thing about this film was the way the story was told - as I said already, it felt like a first person shooter game - and while I found that initially quite odd, it made it different, and it made it new.

I saw this today and Netflix threw money at it, didn't they. It had a great cast and great special effects and i enjoyed it, but i don't think i'll watch it again.

I don't know, i think found it to be a little silly. All i could think of throughout the movie is why don't you just go to where the outbreak is? I also thought that they were aliens was a bit of a let down in the plot.