The Dance of Light

gregory kontaxis

Supporter
Hi All,

My book was released on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and my publishers Website (ONTIME BOOKS) yesterday.

Its the first part of an epic fantasy series with 5 parts. The name of my first novel is The Dance of Light Part 1: The Return of the Knights

1624117805329.png

The Palace of the Dawn will soon be stormed. The most ruthless man of all time is one step away from assailing on Iovbridge and dethroning Sophie Delamere. The Queen of Knightdorn is now alone, with neither allies nor an army capable of rebuffing the enemy which is approaching her city. Everything appears to be over, until a mysterious boy makes his appearance.

The Dance of Light plays out in a fantasy world which is made up of different races and strange creatures. The story takes shape during the third age of the world, the Age of Men, on the two continents of Knightdorn and Kerth.

The first book in the series, The Dance of Light, will take you on an epic journey to a fantasy world of men and mythical creatures which will keep you spellbound till the very end.

amazon.co.uk
Barns&Noble
ONTIMEBOOKS
amazon.com
Booktopia

Last edited:
I would like also to mention that i am not a native English speaker. My book has been translated with the help of a professional native speaker who was hired by my publisher. For that reason, any review or comment is really important to me.

If you wish to provide a review for the novel on Amazon, post any thoughts in the forum or even pm me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance