Revive Star Trek: Enterprise

Raj

Hello everyone.

It's been a long road, getting from there to here.

Do you want Star Trek: Enterprise to return?

It has been over 15 years since Star Trek: Enterprise ended. There is still a lot of stories to show and character development. It deserves to return and continue with more seasons and have a proper ending. Either as a live action series again or, if they cannot continue it as a live action series the other option, I think would be best would be an animation series. Also, maybe include a movie or 2 and possibly a sequel-prequel series, which tells the story of the early years of the Federation. I think, this series should be called Star Trek: Federation or Star Trek: Rise of the Federation or Star Trek: The Rise of the Federation or Star Trek: Beginnings or Star Trek: Beginning of the Federation. They can also introduce an anthology series and Short Treks for Star Trek: Enterprise.

Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled early. Season 4 showed the series was getting better and season 5 was already planned and had many amazing stories and changes to show. Hopefully, there would be more seasons after season 5. Streaming services would be a great place to bring back this show, which has great potential to become one of the best science-fiction shows. If they do decide to bring back Star Trek: Enterprise as a series, it should continue after the episode Terra Prime. They could do the seasons with a smaller number of episodes for example 10-15 episodes per season and only extend the number of episodes if it is relevant to the story.

Star Trek: Picard and Star Trek: Lower Decks have shown it is possible to bring back legacy actors and characters for more stories in the Star Trek universe.
If people seriously want Star Trek: Enterprise back, this petition is one way to show ViacomCBS, other TV and movie streaming services that we want it to continue and have a proper ending. Star Trek: Enterprise can be shown on Paramount+. It is free to sign. Let's show them. Strength in numbers. Also, please share this petition and tell others.

Here is the petitions:

1) Sign the Petition

2) Sign the Petition

Thank you. Live Long and Prosper.

#BringBackStarTrekEnterprise #StarTrekEnterprise #StarTrek

I liked the show, I've recently rewatched it on TV and really enjoyed it. The end of series 4 [the link back to TNG] was a clumsy way to end the show and I'd like to have seen the revised NX01 in series 5 [when the secondary hull is added] but other than that I okay that it ended.
It told its tales. No doubt there were more that could be told, but for me, it is time to move on.
Personally, I like to see new stories set in a new 'Verse, that are not all bleak and nihilistic and have some of the optimism of Star Trek.

I feel like Star Trek is suffering from "must be more fantastic" syndrome with each season of whatever show they create. Enterprise was set before the original series but by the end there was some crazy stuff happening in the show, they'd moved away from the single episode character driven stories and into huge overarching storylines.

There is nothing wrong with an overarching storyline but each season they became more and more fantastic. Discovery suffers from this too. Next season I expect they will encounter some God while they travel to the end of the time and the universe and they'll find an alternate reality Michael Burnham sitting on the celestial throne... or something.

Give me the single episode TNG days again: Darmok, The Inner Light, Yesterday's Enterprise, etc.

I wasn't a big fan of seasons 1-3 but agree that season 4 (barring the last episode) was much better and more like what the show should have been from the start. However, I don't see the petition being successful. There is not enough support for Enterprise - that is why it got cancelled in the first place and there isn't strong support for its return now. Even if it was successful, Star Trek is under very different management these days and they wouldn't make a show like Enterprise. It wouldn't build on the promise of season 4, it would be something completely different.

I wasn't a big fan of seasons 1-3 but agree that season 4
I didn't like the retconning of Star Trek canon and history in seasons 1-3 but wanted to see the formation of the UFP that began to be shown in season 4 and was then rushed due to the cancellation. So, a film or mini-series to show that would be something that I'd watch, but to revive the series and begin it with a season 5, well it isn't going to happen.

I agree with the comments about change here. It isn't just about having a comfy feeling about TNG, because I'm older than that and I remember having nothing but TOS. It is that they have fundamentally changed some basic ideas about the Star Trek universe now, gripes which I've already outlined in the discussion on the final episode of the first season of Picard here: 1.10 Star Trek: Picard - Et In Arcadia Ego: Part 2

Back