Etaerio SF Open for Submissions

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
Submissions for short science fiction stories for Issue 3 of Etaerio SF are open from today until 11:59pm 3rd July 2021.

What am I looking for? Science fiction stories that are
  • About our realisable futures
  • 3,000 to 6,000 words
  • Family friendly
  • Original and unpublished
  • Do not contain references to fandom shows etc or other copyrighted work
Practicalities
  • I'm limiting story submissions to chronners for now. PM me your story so I know you are actually member.
  • Stories for the third issue need to be submitted by close of play, July 3rd.
  • Only two stories per issue will be published.
  • Story in word .doc or .docx format - ideally in that standard William Shunn's format with contact details and a standard font like Arial or Times New Roman.
  • If stories are accepted, there will be editing done. Editing that affects the story content will be agreed with the author prior to publication (this is usually what I call consistency and polishing editing).
  • There will be a contract per story - usual standard terms.
Because I'm running this on a very tight budget, I can only offer a token payment. Therefore all I'm asking in return is exclusive print and electronic publishing rights for one month after publication date.

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that submissions for the next issue of Etaerio SF are open until 3rd July:

• 3,000 to 6,000 words
  • Family friendly
This wonderful opportunity is limited to Coroners - PM me with your story in word .doc or .docx format.
  • If stories are accepted, there will be editing done. Editing that affects the story content will be agreed with the author prior to publication (this is usually what I call consistency and polishing editing).
  • There will be a contract per story - usual standard terms.
Next issue is due out on 25th September 2021.

Hello On a and All,

Just a reminder this submission window for 3k-6k short near future science fiction stories is open until close of play on July 3rd. I'm looking forward to reading what you wonderful people come up with.

Submission window for Etaerio Issue 2 will be closing this coming Saturday - oh this is exciting...

• 3,000 to 6,000 words
  • Family friendly
The way to submit is via PM here on SFFchronicles.