Etaerio SF Open for Submissions

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
Submissions for short science fiction stories for Issue 3 of Etaerio SF are open from today until 11:59pm 3rd July 2021.

What am I looking for? Science fiction stories that are
  • About our realisable futures
  • 3,000 to 6,000 words
  • Family friendly
  • Original and unpublished
  • Do not contain references to fandom shows etc or other copyrighted work
Practicalities
  • I'm limiting story submissions to chronners for now. PM me your story so I know you are actually member.
  • Stories for the third issue need to be submitted by close of play, July 3rd.
  • Only two stories per issue will be published.
  • Story in word .doc or .docx format - ideally in that standard William Shunn's format with contact details and a standard font like Arial or Times New Roman.
  • If stories are accepted, there will be editing done. Editing that affects the story content will be agreed with the author prior to publication (this is usually what I call consistency and polishing editing).
  • There will be a contract per story - usual standard terms.
Because I'm running this on a very tight budget, I can only offer a token payment. Therefore all I'm asking in return is exclusive print and electronic publishing rights for one month after publication date.

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that submissions for the next issue of Etaerio SF are open until 3rd July:

• 3,000 to 6,000 words
  • Family friendly
This wonderful opportunity is limited to Coroners - PM me with your story in word .doc or .docx format.
  • If stories are accepted, there will be editing done. Editing that affects the story content will be agreed with the author prior to publication (this is usually what I call consistency and polishing editing).
  • There will be a contract per story - usual standard terms.
Next issue is due out on 25th September 2021.

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
Hello On a and All,

Just a reminder this submission window for 3k-6k short near future science fiction stories is open until close of play on July 3rd. I'm looking forward to reading what you wonderful people come up with.

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
Submission window for Etaerio Issue 2 will be closing this coming Saturday - oh this is exciting...

• 3,000 to 6,000 words
  • Family friendly
The way to submit is via PM here on SFFchronicles.