Fantasy novel with female heroine who travels back and forth from present to another kingdom

KitMorocco

I read this book a couple of years ago and believe it was written in the last 10 years. The main character is a young girl who, in the present, is a detective or cop and has a werewolf boyfriend. She travels back and forth to another kingdom where she is the king's lover. As she travels through this kingdom the seasons keep changing. Author is female.

Could be Mercedes Lackey and her 'elvish' and other novels... the plot you mention isn't one I remember... Possibly the Diana Tregarde series.

Could be Mercedes Lackey and her 'elvish' and other novels... the plot you mention isn't one I remember... Possibly the Diana Tregarde series.
Thank you for the reply. I read those, but no. My search continues! Cheers.

One of the Genevieve Cogman Secret Library novels? Doesn’t quite fit my memory, but lots of common elements to your description.

One of the Genevieve Cogman Secret Library novels? Doesn’t quite fit my memory, but lots of common elements to your description.
Thank you so much for replying but that's not it. I wish I could remember more details!

Definitely not on both Gail Carriger and Genivieve Cogman - some elements in common but no world travel in Carriger and no were-wolf boyfriend in Cogman. :)