(Found) Fantasy book I can't remember

JaysonMaxwell

A few years ago, a friend if mine leant me a book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a whole series, but I was never able to read the whole series. The first book was about a boy who wasn't wanted by his people so he ran away and he ends up befriending a big hairy creature. As they travel they end up in a swamp and encounter these little hairy creatures that start to devour the big creature. In order to save the boy he puts him in a tree and sacrifices himself. The little creatures leave only a tooth behind.

Oh I think I finally know one! Read this years and years ago. This sounds like the Edge Chronicles, and this is Beyond the Deepwoods. I always remember that bit with the big bear thing getting eaten by all the furry balls, very sad.

I remember enjoying it, I seem to recall some really unique bits to the world. May have to go back and revisit it.

First time knowing something in nearly fifteen years of being here, go me.

Oh I think I finally know one! Read this years and years ago. This sounds like the Edge Chronicles, and this is Beyond the Deepwoods. I always remember that bit with the big bear thing getting eaten by all the furry balls, very sad.

I remember enjoying it, I seem to recall some really unique bits to the world. May have to go back and revisit it.

First time knowing something in nearly fifteen years of being here, go me.
Yes! This is the one! Thank you so much, I've been looking for forever!

Back