About the Blogging Board

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
I know a lot of people miss the old blogs, but it's just not possible to recover them. Therefore rather than individual blogs, the Supporter Blogging Board provides a community area for Supporters to start blog-like posts, which anyone can see and reply to. The aim is to have a place for more personal and reflective posts than might normally be considered elsewhere on the forums as might be posted to a personal blog.

Additionally, for the first time we will now allow fiction to be posted to chrons for its own sake rather than for feedback purposes - whether poems, excerpts, or even full chapters. Some members have expressed interest in serializing novels, and this will be allowed in this section, with the one restriction that an individual member post no more than 1 work of fiction here a week - simply to avoid any individual flooding the board and stifling all other discussion.

Please note that otherwise the same rules apply in this section, and that we don't allow social/politics discussions on blog posts.

Last edited:
Ah, I might post something I'd been working on before I had more non-fiction writing (or 'a job' as they're officially known) to do. Cool.