Knife Edge by Kerry Buchanan

Well I finished Small Bones and I left a review. Somehow it doesn't seem to be showing up, so sorry about that. I think it's a wonderful sequel and I think you've started a nice series. When I tried to post/edit my review I noted that it has 30+ here in the States. I'd call that a nice start.

I'll bump this, @Kerrybuchanan third book Deadly Shores is now available, it came up on my kindle recommendations.

Sorry Kerry not good enough, you need to promote your books more. I think most people will agree if she doesn't, we need to send Jo round to give her a good talking too (or any other Irish based member).

Thank you, Nixie.
I should maybe add here (although I’ve already boasted in the Shout Your Happy News thread) that Knife Edge is currently sporting a Best Seller orange ribbon. It’s sitting at #20 in the UK this morning in all Kindle books and at #1 in all its subcategories.
I’m in a state of shock!

Thank you, Nixie.
I should maybe add here (although I’ve already boasted in the Shout Your Happy News thread) that Knife Edge is currently sporting a Best Seller orange ribbon. It’s sitting at #20 in the UK this morning in all Kindle books and at #1 in all its subcategories.
I’m in a state of shock!
Maybe you should mention it...? Maybe.....

Leave it with me, Nixie