Knife Edge by Kerry Buchanan

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I’m worried @Kerrybuchanan won’t shout loudly enough about this because it’s crime but her first novel is out on preorder today!

Links below:

It sounds all kind of awesome, Kerry is a great writer and Joffe a terrific publisher - go and grab a copy and support a chronner who never stints In
C66B0005-CC2C-4E24-9696-03C6562D228C.jpeg
supporting others!

Two things

1. It's just 0.99p at the moment on amazon uk
2. If you are really, really lucky, then a sudden surge in sales - as in on the day when all the pre-ordered books are sold - there is enough of a surge to put it on Amazon's recommendations because it is seen to be popular list which can, in theory, further help sales.

So if you are thinking of buying Kerry's book, now would be a great time for both you and Kerry.

Or in other words, adding to Jo's plug. :D

Or 99 centimes d'euro if you get it from Amazon.fr, as I've done. (Still in English though. They haven't finished translating it yet. :))

Good luck Kerry. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Last edited:
Ordered and on the way ---- by April, well ordered anyway. GOOD GOING Kerry.

I have no kindle and due to an ongoing battle with Amazon, I can't order there. Are paperbacks in the offering?

I have no kindle and due to an ongoing battle with Amazon, I can't order there. Are paperbacks in the offering?
The paperback version will be released shortly after the kindle edition. The publisher says either on the same day or at least within a few days after.

And now I’m intrigued, but too polite to ask!

The paperback version will be released shortly after the kindle edition. The publisher says either on the same day or at least within a few days after.

And now I’m intrigued, but too polite to ask!

Do I order the paperback through Amazon or is there some way around that minefield? Maybe YOU could sell me a copy? Postage and handling included of course. :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW, manners are overrated. Ask them. You're the author after all.

Oh, BTW, manners are overrated. Ask them. You're the author after all.
this is a very valid point for us all to remember. We can be nice about it but our publishers aren’t doing us a favour, publishing us.
Indeed Jo, if they didn't think they could make money from us, they wouldn't spare us the time they'd give a, hmm, urinal discharge in a gale.
I meant that I was too embarrassed to ask @Droflet about his battle with Amazon. My publishers are brilliantly supportive and I have no hesitation in asking even the most stupid questions!

And yes, you could buy a paperback directly from me, Droflet. As soon as I get my copies, I'll give you a shout. I'm delighted that you want one!

I've got it ordered. I've also sent the link to my mum, the woman who devours 200+ books a year, and loves a good crime thriller (I've accidentally got her started on sff, as well). She'll probably have to buy it from the US or German site.

The pedant in me hates the term pre-order, by the way, because the whole point is you order something before you get it, so it's a tautology. (And, breathe... :ROFLMAO: (I laugh at myself, because I know language changes)).

I guess it is really "pre-release order" and they shortened it to fit on the button.....*
I worked in IT for a while, doing customised business software, and had all sorts of discussions with clients about character limitations in the field for drop down menus and buttons, and buttons that would take over the screen if I put a paragraph in them....

* well, probably, just realised I can't remember exactly what was on the button and went to look but now I can't see it because I've ordered....

Last edited: