Assassin's Apprentice (and others) Illustrated Editions

Overread

Searching for a flower
So I've clearly been out of the loop for a while as it seems last year and earlier they've started printing and selling Illustrated editions of the series! Which prompted me to start doing a hunt to find out how many illustrations and what kinds and all other such details. Though information is a bit scarce! A few very nice looking illustrations in Amazons listings are shown from a few customers (one of which mentions that binding for the first book has a few missing pages - but no repeat of this found save on the amazon review?)

Anyone else here bought them and can talk about the quality? It might be months before I can get to a proper book shop again and there's no guarantee that they'll even have any of the series there in stock to browse through.

Is the artist named? Jackie Morris did the covers for the UK editions, and illustrated one story, and she's really good. Can you link to an image?

So far just a few customer photos in the Amazon Gallery for customer reviews (I can't find a way to link the gallery direct so here's the store page)

title bar says its Magali Villeneuve

Last edited: