DISCUSSION THREAD -- March 2021 -- 75-Word Writing Challenge

Although, of course, there was the great accord of 2016, where millions from far and wide came together and debated the fundamental (well mental) truths of which monicker should be bestowed where, and it was decided with a somewhat unanimous ovation that us would be PM/pm (it was in the afternoon) the other would be Perp. :D

Although, of course, there was the great accord of 2016, where millions from far and wide came together and debated the fundamental (well mental) truths of which monicker should be bestowed where, and it was decided with a somewhat unanimous ovation that us would be PM/pm (it was in the afternoon) the other would be Perp. :D
No debate for me, paranoid marvin is pm, you're pep.

Parson shakes his head and wonders where these silly rhymes are headed. .... On to reviews:

@AlekseiVashchenko .... Dragon's Den .... The view from the inside is always more enlightening than imagining what it might be like from the outside.

@jjcomet .... Going for a swim .... It's always wise to know what lives there before making yourself at home.

@Edoc'sil .... Tale From The Old Kingdom .... In the end the weak suffer the most and deserve it the least.

@Cat's Cradle .... Sure, Honey – Daddy’ll Tell You that Story Again .... Names sometimes arise to put truth or a lie to something.

@JS Wiig .... Seeds of Doubt .... Hope comes in little packages, but it is what makes the future possible.

I’m embarrassed that my spell checker has failed me:

propoganda != propaganda

*sigh*

AstroZon: A saga of a bold venture.

Perpetual Man: A ballad of dashed hopes.

mosaix: A tale of a risky journey.

TropicFantastic: A warning against insufficient caution.

AlekseiVashchenko: An explanation for inactivity.

jjcomet: A pastoral story with a sting.

Edoc'sil: A lament for loss.

Cat's Cradle: A recollection of romance.

JS Wiig: A defense against lies.

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Tribute .... Remember, gifts usually have unseen strings attached.

@G.T. .... Enter the Dragon .... When judging another the most important judgment, and hardest, is about their heart.

@Ian Fortytwo .... Dragon sonnet .... What's lost to the past is lost indeed.

@Luiglin .... One small step .... Just when you think dragons are not real you face your own.

Parson mutters about a muse that must have gotten lose on the chrons. Where are all these stories coming from anyway?

@chrispenycate .... The Peasants revolt .... Sometimes the dragon isn't the worst villain.

@nixie .... Why I Turned to Drink .... Alcohol is the last resort of the dismissed.

@Marvin .... Always and forever .... When you take too much time to decide you may not be able to decide.

Parson mutters about a muse that must have gotten lose on the chrons. Where are all these stories coming from anyway?
Can't speak for anyone else, but I had a spare 30mins sitting on the vets carpark after I had to take my cat in for an emergency. Writing on a mobile phone can be fun. I did wait to get back before posting though.