Who do you like bettter Clarke or Isaac Asimov?

I've read more Asimov and I re-read him more often. Especially the four robot detective novels. Certainly not dissing Clarke, though. Some of his novels don't interest me much, but others (notably "Childhood's End" and "Rendevous with Rama") rank among the best books I've ever read.

Glad I missed the sequels.
Thanks for pointing out my spelling disability. I’d point out dyxlex….but I can’t spel it.
Simak - I think he wrote the way station book…..that’s another one I was trying to remember.
I don’t distinguish between a novel and a collection of stories in novel length. I guess that’s why I design multi-dimensional databases and don’t teach literature.

All good. Thanks to everyone who set me straight.

Asimov (however you choose to communicate his name) will always be #1, followed by Heinlein, the three mentioned above (Anderson, Norton, and Simak) followed by Le Guinn and Dick and then maybe Art C. But then I’m sure I’m leaving someone out…..OH YEAH….insert Zelazny after Heinlein. ;-)

Rock on!

Glad I missed the sequels.
Thanks for pointing out my spelling disability. I’d point out dyxlex….but I can’t spel it.
Simak - I think he wrote the way station book…..that’s another one I was trying to remember.
I don’t distinguish between a novel and a collection of stories in novel length. I guess that’s why I design multi-dimensional databases and don’t teach literature.

All good. Thanks to everyone who set me straight.

Asimov (however you choose to communicate his name) will always be #1, followed by Heinlein, the three mentioned above (Anderson, Norton, and Simak) followed by Le Guinn and Dick and then maybe Art C. But then I’m sure I’m leaving someone out…..OH YEAH….insert Zelazny after Heinlein. ;-)

Rock on!
aren't you forgetting ee doc smith? personally i like his books better than any of asimov especially the lensman