Do you read magazines?

Not any more.

In the 80's i used to read Starlog and Starburst magazines, then i moved on to SFX near the end of the 90's. I enjoyed them.

Used to subscribe to The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, and might again someday, but afer a while I noticed I mostly read reviews and articles and rarely got to the fiction.

Not since about 1990. I was pretty faithful to Asimov's and Interzone with occasional flurries of Analog but with uni in full gear I had neither the time or money. I keep threatening to subscribe to all three but never seem to commit. I'm awaiting to hear what @Bick thinks of the newest Asimov's and Analog to see if it spurs me to take the plunge.

My favourites are probably Apex Magazine and Fireside Fiction. Flash Fiction Online has a lot of excellent sci-fi and fantasy too.

Asimov's and Analog new issues still not arrived, Vince, but when they do I'll be sure to comment.

I wasn't reading current magazines much, but recently I re-subscribed to the two mentioned above, as Vince referred. I've also joined the review team at Tangent, and so I've just started reading more widely in the current magazines. I'm presently working my way through The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction for Mar/Apr 2021. I'll put up a link once its on the Tangent site I expect - but this wont be for a few weeks.

I have been subscribing the Chinese magazine Science Fiction World since I was 8 years old, and I will continue to subscribe it, It is an excellent magazine. All of the best Chinese fiction authors had published their works on this magazine. It's a pity that there's no English translation versions to let the world know some of the outstanding works and brilliant ideas.
Well, for the year 2020, I think the best fiction on SFW was Legend of the Alcoholics of Galaxy.
I think I will try my best to translate this fiction into English If I could spare some time after work.

I have been subscribing the Chinese magazine Science Fiction World since I was 8 years old, and I will continue to subscribe it, It is an excellent magazine. All of the best Chinese fiction authors had published their works on this magazine. It's a pity that there's no English translation versions to let the world know some of the outstanding works and brilliant ideas.
Well, for the year 2020, I think the best fiction on SFW was Legend of the Alcoholics of Galaxy.
I think I will try my best to translate this fiction into English If I could spare some time after work.
Clarkesworld translate stories into English. I found these translated from Chinese:

Clarkesworld Magazine - Science Fiction & Fantasy (audio only)

Ken Liu has this article with a bibliography of translated Chinese works:

I used to read Interzone, however recently it has got into difficulties and not printing or publishing again.
I have read Interzone has a new publisher and will be back.

To answer the OP
I loved reading all the old mags, Weird Tales, Mad, Galaxy, Fantasy& Science Fiction and Interzone to name just a few. Don't read them now. Not too keen on electronic versions and the paper ones have become too expensive.

Clarkesworld translate stories into English. I found these translated from Chinese:

Clarkesworld Magazine - Science Fiction & Fantasy (audio only)

Ken Liu has this article with a bibliography of translated Chinese works:
Liu is really a good translater, and a better writer. I'm working hard to translate English works into chinese, hope someday I'll be as good as he. And better yet, be able to publish a collection of English SF novel or something. :LOL:

I still have subscriptions to "Analog SF Magazine", "Asimov's SF Magazine" plus "Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine", plus I get Alfred Hitchcock & Ellery Queen Mystery Magazines, both published by the people who do Analog and Asimov's.
I don't read them cover to cover like some people but cherry pick the odd story, to be honest I tend to collect them out of habit to go with the rest of my magazine collection.

I still have subscriptions to "Analog SF Magazine", "Asimov's SF Magazine" plus "Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine", plus I get Alfred Hitchcock & Ellery Queen Mystery Magazines, both published by the people who do Analog and Asimov's.
I don't read them cover to cover like some people but cherry pick the odd story, to be honest I tend to collect them out of habit to go with the rest of my magazine collection.
You remind me of one of my friend, he has a huge collection of magazines and books - about 3 shelves, but he seldom read them. He just enjoy buying books.

A lot of SF Story's in magazines are about Robot servants and First contact Story's.

A lot of SF Story's in magazines are about Robot servants and First contact Story's.
Do you mean to say that a high proportion of the stories published in SF magazines fall into these 2 categories, or that over the years there have been a number of stories like this published, amongst the very large number of sf stories in completely different themes?