Deadbeat

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I recently watched an Australian comedy called Spirited. I have to say that it was pretty good. Dry, but well written and pretty funny, it only ran for two seasons. Amazon Prime led me to Deadbeat Which is pretty similar. It stars Tyler Labine, who I find quite watchable. I’m 7 Episodes in and finding it quite obsurd, funny and well worth watching. Anyone else watched, or watching this?

Finished it last night after binge watching the series. I thought it was a lot of fun. The first two seasons were very good. Funny, Sweet and engaging. The third series kind of lost it's was a little and while it was still funny, it felt a little more childish and the humour a little more sill. Still made me laugh out lough regularly and had there been more seasons, i would've definitely watched them.

Strange how the dead can elicit so much humour. In the last year I've watched The Good Place, Upload, Spirited and this. All with a similar theme.

I really enjoyed Spirited, Australian with a British punk ghost :)

Deadbeat was alright, I liked the first season when I saw it a few years back and like you started watching the second on Prime this week. It's okay, pretty funny but not as good as the first from what I remember.

The Good Place was brilliant for the most part, and that ending...

Upload I didn't like much at all. I got a few episodes in and it just lacked any sort of style, with a pretty dull story, writing, and acting...

Did you ever watch Reaper or Dead Like Me?

Hi .matthew.

I haven't seen Dead Like Me, but i did watch some Reaper, but not many and it's one of the series that i enjoyed a lot at the time. (I worked shifts at the time, so i could only catch episodes when i was off.) I will try to find it and catch up.

Back