Magazine Submissions 2021

Glitch

Supporter
Ooooooh, so here's the thing... Looks like I put a typo in the email address (shorts.subs) so that'll be why you didn't get it. I'm a doofus, sorry. Weirdly never got a bounced message though so I wonder where that ended up!

The system isn't set up to bounce invalid messages. Although it does create a log entry.

You emailed the wrong address in 2019, 2020 and 2021 :unsure:

Kerrybuchanan

Delusions of Grammar
Supporter
I’ve been guilty of submitting to an incorrect (out of date) address as well, Dave. I then promptly forgot about it for a couple of years. I think the address used to be info@kraxon, or something, and my email program still has it saved! I can’t even remember which story I subbed to you. Lost in the mists of time.*

*not the title, but it has given me an idea! :)

Astro Pen

Write now.
Supporter
Frustrating.
Trying to submit a story but the system won't recognise the email address above when I put it in g-mail
If I click directly on the link some strange 'sign in to microsoft mail' message appears. I don't have an account with them.

Update I think it has gone now (y)

Last edited:

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com
The system isn't set up to bounce invalid messages. Although it does create a log entry.

You emailed the wrong address in 2019, 2020 and 2021 :unsure:

Are you sure that was a wrong address and not just an old one? Cos I'm sure you've always replied! :LOL:

The Judge

Truth. Order. Moderation.
Staff member
Frustrating.
Trying to submit a story but the system won't recognise the email address above when I put it in g-mail
If I click directly on the link some strange 'sign in to microsoft mail' message appears. I don't have an account with them.

Update I think it has gone now (y)
Yep, arrived safely.

In fact there was a bumper harvest overnight! I hope to be setting time aside to read everything later this afternoon.