2021 TV Watching.

Jean Claude Van Johnson - JCVD plays a parody version of himself as a secret agent. Silly, but surprisingly good fun.

I'm watching Season 5 of Shetland on Britbox. I do love British police procedurals.
I've also started Grantchester Season 6. I'm not as enamoured of it. It seems to have gone a bit sideways, and I'm missing the grittiness of Sydney's struggles.

Well, I've just finished my near-binge rewatch of all five seasons of HBO's The Wire, and am feeling bereft. What an epic. I could watch those characters interact for hundreds of episodes more. The aggregate amount of screen presence in the cast is amazing -- I don't think there's any major character whose actor doesn't have bags of it. I have no hesitation in saying it's the greatest TV show I've ever watched.

Hope the final Season of Better call SAUL is good. And can't wait to see Season 5 of THE EXPANSE.

I've enjoyed what I've seen of the Walking Dead, but i just cannot get into it enough to finish it. I might give Fear the Walking Dead a go.

TV watching? Anymore its commercials with a show mixed in. No wonder a 1hr45min movie is 3 hours on TV. Or a 1/2hr show i.e. MASH is chopped by five minutes. Sorry, had to say something since talking TV and that is one of my pet-peeves.
I really have no current '21 shows I watch, except sports or F1. I revert to the old shows like the afor mentioned MASH or Hogan's Heroes or Star Trek. Will watch Big Bang - up to a point/year. And Saturday night will watch some Toonamie - depending on what is playing. Black Clover is one and did like Sword Art Online.
For me - there are a lot of channels with nothing on.

I hardly watch TV anymore these days. And certainly not the commercial stations with programs that repeatedly get interrupted with (the same) commercials. There is little in the world that irritates me more than this.
Luckily we still have some public stations with decent programming, with commercials only between the programs. And, believe it or not, the News never gets interrupted (so far). I only watch TV very selectively and for the rest spent my time doing other stuff. Most of the series I watch is on DVD or Netflix.

We have a TV channel called Makeful, themed around crafts and hobbies. It is filled with all those lovely British shows that I'm addicted to--Repair Shop, Landscape and Portrait Artists of the Year, Greatest Baking/Pottery/Sewing Show, --as well as some N.A. productions like Blown Away (blown glass), and All that Glitters (jewelry). My PVR is filled with these series.

TV watching? Anymore its commercials with a show mixed in. No wonder a 1hr45min movie is 3 hours on TV. Or a 1/2hr show i.e. MASH is chopped by five minutes. Sorry, had to say something since talking TV and that is one of my pet-peeves.
I really have no current '21 shows I watch, except sports or F1. I revert to the old shows like the afor mentioned MASH or Hogan's Heroes or Star Trek. Will watch Big Bang - up to a point/year. And Saturday night will watch some Toonamie - depending on what is playing. Black Clover is one and did like Sword Art Online.
For me - there are a lot of channels with nothing on.
Watch on prime then skip the ads

Saw all ten eps of a new-ish Netflix animation, Inside Job, about workers in a super-secret "Shadow State" responsible for either spreading conspiracy theories or concealing the truth. I really enjoyed it, and I think most fans of Rick and Morty would.