2021 TV Watching.

I heard that these movies where awfull.WALKER ,THE TRIP (with Peter Fonda) and CADDYSHACK 2.
Anyone see them? I like the WALKER soundtrack.

I finished watching a series called Kingdom about a family of MMA fighters. I found this to be compelling TV. The series finale was one of the best I have seen in many a year.

Started Shadow and Bone on Netflix and it looks interesting.

I watched the Film THE GREAT GATSBY 2013.
Up next VEEP Season 1 & SUNSET BOULEVARD.

Thinking about getting season one of THE PAPER CHASE.

Picked up SIN CITY on BLU-RAY and JARHEAD.

Watched The Sons of Sam on Netflix over the past couple of days. Gawd, New York in the 70s looked awful. For almost the first time, I'm grateful to have spent that decade in Bognor. It was perhaps 25% too long, but mostly interesting. (The series, not the decade, though maybe that too.)

I have not started Season 3 of FRINGE yet.
Currently watching DOCTOR WHO with
David Tennant. Could not get into AVENGERS:ENDGAME. Next THE THREE PENNY OPERA.

I've been watching Motherland. Very dry and very funny.

While I wait for the second series of Love, Death and Robots to be available, i'm rewatching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Hmm, it was funny, in spots, but appeared to me that the humor became repetative. You know, they ran out of new jokes. It was okay.

I did, but not as much as I'd hoped. I've been told that the reality was far funnier and more deadly...

I started Channel 4's Humans last night.

I know it's old, but i haven't seen it yet. Two episodes in and it's very interesting.