2021 TV Watching.

asp3

Silly con valley guy
I'm currently enjoying the comedy series Young Sheldon, Unites States of Al and Ghosts.

My wife and I enjoy the "reality" series Below Deck and Vanderpump Rules.

We just found Ugly Food on Netflix and enjoy that.

We're hoping that another season of Top Chef will be coming soon. We enjoyed that year along with Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef and Restaurant Impossible. We actually were extras on an upcoming Restaurant Impossible episode and had a blast! I can say more after it airs.

Av Demeisen

Dexter New Blood episode 3.
A great episiode. The voiceover is back, but it's not just that. They really got the show on track with this episode.

For the record, I abhor Dexter seasons 6, 7, & 8.

Droflet

I don't teach chickens how to dance.
I've Y the last man. An interesting premise so I'll hang in with it. Not bad.

paranoid marvin

Run VT Erroll!
Supporter
The new 3 part Wars of the Roses' drama-doc on Sky. whilst I'm sure that the nobility of England wasn't quite as eloquent as the speeches Shakespeare gives them, I'm also sure that they aren't as foul-mouthed as this series suggests. Having watched the first 2 episodes, it appears to fairly accurately portray the historical events it does seem to have missed a few facts out. It was never known as the 'wars of the Roses' until well after the time, and in reality it was more a great deal of peacetime (for the vast majority of the country) with the occasional major battle, and rather than 'York' vs 'Lancaster' a jostling for position of the major and minor nobles.

Probably the best thing about it are the story tellers representing the various factions with Sheila Atim, Philip Glenister and Sophie Rundle.

AE35Unit

]==[]===O °
The new 3 part Wars of the Roses' drama-doc on Sky. whilst I'm sure that the nobility of England.

Probably the best thing about it are the story tellers representing the various factions with Sheila Atim, Philip Glenister and Sophie Rundle.
Yes I watched the first episode, not bad at all, though I abhor the use of modern language/grammar in a period drama, same goes with the electro music used. And they swear far too much. I don't believe that people in those times used the F bomb so much!