(Found) WW1 Frontline moved to parallel world or timeline

senlac

A whole section of the Somme(?) frontline is somehow moved into a parallel/alternate world. British Infantry, artillery and one aircraft find themselves in a rather marshy area (although their bit is dry ground, still with their trenches) surrounded by strange trees like ferns, and a sort of reptilian life form that keeps attacking them. I believe it was book one of a series. Any one recognise this?

I read it about 4 years ago - I think that it may have been a self published book from Amazon but so far I have not been able to find it again

Sea Lion Press has a lot of AH self published stuff on Amazon...maybe you could check there?

Yeah, I agree. Looks pretty cool. Just checked availability on Amazon. Got much better reviews in the UK than over here. Must be good.

Last edited:
I went to order book one but I ended up getting the omnibus instead, now I wish I'd waited for reviews from you all, it could be dire

OK all - any reactions so far to No Man's World? I am halfway through book 3 and finding it a damn good read.