Three Stories Out in October, November, and December

johnnyjet

Western PA High Tech Country Boy
While everything has been crazy with the Covid-19 pandemic and the election, I had two stories published recently. In October, my story "Her Fingertips Touched the Wind" was published in an anthology of stories called Breathe: Anthology of Science Fiction, available from Amazon here: Amazon.com: Breathe: Anthology of Science Fiction eBook: Chakravarti (Ed.), Jay: Kindle Store.

This month my story "The Man Who Was Delayed" has been published online by Kraxon Magazine, available right now here: The Man Who Was Delayed - Kraxon Magazine.

Also, the publisher of my story "The Stars Named for Lovers" went out of business, but a new publisher picked it up with other stories and is publishing it as A Celebration of Storytelling on December 1. It's available now for pre-order on Amazon here: A Celebration of Storytelling - Kindle edition by Deckard, GD, Bondoni, Gustavo, Campbell, Laura, Gomel, Elana, Norris, Gregory, Sinor, Bradley, Sinor, Susan, Morgan, Christine, Jennings, Carl, McCuiston, Jason. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com..

Congratulations, johnnyjet! How cool to be publishing SF stories - just sounds magical to me. :)

You just keep hitting them out of the park. Well done, JJ, nice job. Now, get back to work. ;)