DISCUSSION THREAD -- November 2020 75-word Writing Challenge

Cat's Cradle

Time, now, to read...
Supporter
Surf's up already - dang, that's an amazing first entry, Victoria, well done.

I have no idea where my creative mind will lead me on this one, but it should be fun. Interesting choices, Danny!

edit - another hep story, well done Ashleyne! I think I will have to stop reading these, and just think for a few days... :)

Last edited:

Marvin

Paranoid Mandroid
After reading the first couple, I might have to tap out.
Not having taken any illicit substances in my life, I feel at a distinct disadvantage. Not that l’m implying anything obviously! ;)

Provincial

Coyote meets roadrunner
After reading the first couple, I might have to tap out.
Not having taken any illicit substances in my life, I feel at a distinct disadvantage. Not that l’m implying anything obviously! ;)
I don’t think it’s compulsory to interpret ’transportation’ as a drugs high, thank goodness, though it’s a natural jump when the theme is beatnik/hippy/surfer dude. I imagine that’s what @Danny McG had in mind when he set the challenge though, the devil! :giggle:

Bren G

Supporter
I'm in!

A tough one to be sure but it's great to stretch oneself. Nicely done Danny.

Mine is an irreverent take on a Mel Brooks classic! :giggle:

Karn's Return

Christmas is no Juken matter!
I do hope that this never comes up again as a theme or a genre. XD Shudder to harken back to the days of Kipling. And Tudorpunk. (Which I never did come up with something for, goes to show. My boundless imagination and it came up with nothing that month.)

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
@Victoria Silverwolf .... nowheresville .... When you ride with the hep cats and a wack Doctor the end is always perfectly quadrilateral.

@Ashleyne .... DUDE .... Some truths are best expressed allegorically.

@Astro Pen .... Astrid .... Meeting the right girl at the right time is like, "Groovy."

@jd73 .... Dig .... When duckin the man your payback is like the dudette on the back seat of yur hog.

@Bren G .... The End Credits .... Yo, Tonto, when the end comes; chill out man.

@Abernovo .... The Wave-Sweeper .... Like ya know man, the wave sweeper is like, tubular!