What Star Wars Crossovers Would You Would Like To See ?

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Which science fiction franchises would you like to see Star Wars do Crossovers with ? :)

I think the best fit would be fantasy rather than Sci-Fi. Strangely enough, I think Krull could work quite well; a giant teleporting castle moving from place to place. And the Slayers would be a good adversary for Jedis.

I am not a fan of crossovers, but I'll play.

We've seen the Zombie crossover in Schrieber's Death Troopers, I think an Aliens crossover would be pretty cool. No reasons why the Builders couldn't have seeded life in other galaxys too?

There's already an Alien crossover (of sorts) in I.M.P.S.

Indiana Jones. Unsure of how it would work, but I always thought of the two as sister series.

There was an Indiana jones comic book in which Dr Jones exploring a wooded area in the deep woods finds the crashed millennium Falcon with skeletal remains of Han Solo . Watching Dr Jones from a hiding spot was an elderly Chewbacca who was the basis for Bigfoot.

I think the best fit would be fantasy rather than Sci-Fi. Strangely enough, I think Krull could work quite well; a giant teleporting castle moving from place to place. And the Slayers would be a good adversary for Jedis.

That would make a really good film. :cool:

There was an Indiana jones comic book in which Dr Jones exploring a wooded area in the deep woods finds the crashed millennium Falcon with skeletal remains of Han Solo . Watching Dr Jones from a hiding spot was an elderly Chewbacca who was the basis for Bigfoot.
Really? Wow! Do you remember its name or anything?

Warhammer 40K . That would make an awesome crossover ! :cool: