Books you dream about

TomMazanec

What books have you read that you find yourself dreaming about?
I once dreamed I was a Goth in Gothland in Doris Piserchia's Spaceling.

Its an interesting topic , Ive dreamed about finding books ive wanted . But never about being in books . Though Ive had dreams influenced by books ive read :unsure:

I sometimes dream about finding a certain book among the thousands of books I had in my old home. I also dream about finding a new science fiction magazine in my mailbox there (all my subscriptions are now Kindle).
And I dreamed about The Stand but that, of course, was a nightmare!

I sometimes dream about finding a certain book among the thousands of books I had in my old home. I also dream about finding a new science fiction magazine in my mailbox there (all my subscriptions are now Kindle).
And I dreamed about The Stand but that, of course, was a nightmare!

Some years back I read a book by Jeremy Cunningham The Abyss. In this book a town back in the depression sank a very deep mine and then they suddenly sealed it up dark whisper of the why . , And then mysteriously , someone deduced to reopen that Mine Apparently anthem thing star to happen to the town. Horiffic thorn plants start to break through the ground in around the town and the people start to change in very not planet ways , Monster start appearing like something out Bosche and Dante . They've turned into hell. Its not the greatest book ever written but imagery is pretty horrific and it gave me a few nightmares.

My uncle gave me his copy of Another Fine Myth when he finished it.
Normally I would not have read fantasy but I liked it so much I dreamed I watched the movie version of it starring Sabu as Skeeve and Muhammed Ali as Aahz

I have dreamed several times over that I am Nylarthotep spreading forbidden knowledge to the masses.