Space and Future. Magic and technology. Gods. Destruction of Earth. Yggdrasil.

vjern

I am searching for a book (maybe a trilogy) set on space ships/outherspace.
The plot was like: in the future the Earth is about to fall and scientists (gods?) are triyng to save her from the Outherspace.
They are figured like gods from the mythology who use a mixture from magic and technology.
The cover was like all black with a green or yellow symbol in the middle. The symbol was like the viking symbol of Yggdrasil or something like that...

NO ASIMOV
NO AMERICAN GODS
NO DAN SIMMONS

Hope you can help me!!!

Thank you!

I don't know the book you're looking for, but to quote Wikipedia about Roger Zelazny:

A very frequent motif in Zelazny's work is immortality or people who have become gods (as well as gods who have turned into people). The mythological traditions his fiction borrowed from include... Norse mythology
It might be worth looking through a list of his books to see if any ring a bell.

I don't know the book you're looking for, but to quote Wikipedia about Roger Zelazny:

A very frequent motif in Zelazny's work is immortality or people who have become gods (as well as gods who have turned into people). The mythological traditions his fiction borrowed from include... Norse mythology
It might be worth looking through a list of his books to see if any ring a bell.
Thank you !!!!

most likely not this; however if it was then good luck on availability.
attachment_95099639.jpg
attachment_94953532.jpg
attachment_95113891.jpg

nice covers though

Back