TIE-BREAKER POLL -- September 2020 Writing Challenge -- MOONBAT WINS!

Tiebreaker Poll -- September 2020 Writing Challenge


  • Total voters
    39
  • Poll closed .

Ursa major

Bearly Believable
Staff member
Supporter
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
21,799
Location
England
We have a two-way tie.

You have until 23:59 (GMT) on September the 30th to make your choice.


The two stories still in contention:


Cerebralnimbus by Moonbat

Sign up now!

Become part of something larger.
Become part of

Bio-Cloud


Only using 10% of your brain? Lease out the other 90%

Your brain could:

Help develop a Grand Unified Theory
Help a child learn to speak
Help a pensioner remember their childhood

*Bio-cloud reserve the right to utilise your brain for profit creation, military expansion and/or social political manipulation. Contractually binding enlistment transfers ownership of your neurons to bio-cloud’s parent company.


The View by Elckerlyc
“I have a room on the 197th floor. But all I see are clouds!”​
“We try to live up to our name, Sir.” The clerk winked and nodded at the hotel’s logo, depicting a tower rising next to and up into a mushroom-shaped cloud. “Perhaps a room on a lower floor?”​
“Was the view to your satisfaction, Sir?”​
“Certainly. Unsettling yet awesome.”​
“I understand. The sight of London Crater can be very disturbing.”​
 
Top