What was the first Doctor Who episode you ever watched?

james111

Mine was the season finale, "doomsday" of David Tennant's first season as the doctor

I think it was The End of the World. :) I can vaguely remember hearing the revival being announced on the radio, but I had no idea what Doctor Who was or how deep it'd sink its hooks into me...

Mine was Rose, my grandparents were huge fans of the classic series. I must have been around 4 years old, we all watched it together.

David Tennant's first episode.

I remember wanting to watch the first Eccleston episode, but I went to see the band Feeder in Manchester that night. The days before online catchup!

Damn, showing my age, no idea, the first i remember was The Robot with Jon Pertwee although i remember the car 'Betsy?' more than i remember the plot.

It would have been either "The Empty Child" (which was being shown on TV) or "Frontiers in Space" (which I had bought on DVD).

I was around for the first episode, let it slide after Tom Baker, came back for the revival, let it side again with the current incarnation

Now, I'm really showing my age. I caught a preview of a forthcoming show called doctor who so I turned into the first episode. Glorious black and white with cheap sets that wobbled on occasions, but the premise was the same then as now. William Hartnel played the first doctor and although not ground breaking it was watchable. Yes, I was about 2 years old at the time. Clears throat.

I’m currently watching The Planet of The Spiders, Jon Pertwee’s last story, on BritBox at the moment. That is when I’m not watching an Australian series on Acorn called Mystery Road.

An Unearthly Child, but no, not in 1963... I'm not that old... I just like starting at the beginning of things. I don't see why you'd be interested, but I've watched the whole of Doctor Who twice and the New Series 3 times. That's a lot of time! Well, I was in High School back then and torrent was my best friend...

Im not 100 percent positive but, I think it was the first episode of Colony in Space . :unsure: